“Friendly welcome.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pentrebach
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Friendly welcome.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed here while visiting family.It was my first time in a Premier Inn and I did not realise how good they were for such a reasonable price.I would definitely recommend this one to others in the future.The breakfast in particular was excellent.It was better than the Bodysgallen Hotel which is a 5 star establishment!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank amandadavies43

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed with our daughter and in-laws for two nights. The staff are really friendly, the food choice/quality is exceptional especially the breakfast! Lovely rooms. Highly recommend, we will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joanne W
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here while visiting family in the area. Staff are always cheerful and helpful. Rooms are clean and a decent size. Beds are a bit soft for my taste but choice of pillows is good. Continental breakfast (at Table Table in the adjoining building) is OK and dining area is pleasant. Hotel is good value for money. Parking is plentiful and free.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Queenie1948
Godalming, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Hotel - Ideal location for Brecon Beacons. Staff very friendly, polite and helpful. Room clean, tidy and warm. Only downside mattress bit too soft. Otherwise great stay.

Restaurant - staff very friendly and efficient. Could Premier please add some more heathier options to the menu for evening meals please.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 559SharonM
Reviewed April 2, 2013

If I'm honest I am a bit of a snob when it comes to accommodation and certainly am re food! So I was a bit sceptical about staying in a Premier inn but I had no choice but to stay! I had stayed at a holiday inn years ago and just thought it was grubby and cheap and imagined this to be similar. Well I was wrong!! It's set in a beautiful location surrounded by lots of well-kept garden area, and the building itself is perfectly clean and tidy. On arrival there was a lovely man at reception who greeted us checked us in and showed us to our room. Which was lovely... Ok so the cupboards aren't expensive plush units but I didn't go for the units, however.... the bed ..... Was SOOO comfortable! I did not want to get up at all! I even took the sheets up so I could see where the mattress was from. But had to get up in time for breakfast in the adjoining restaurant 'Table Table' .... Now this is just in a different league. What an incredible building and beautifully done up. We only went for breakfast as had been in Cardiff the night before (as the train is a 5 minute walk and only £7 fair)- and wow.... I don't understand the negative comments about this place - Jordan served us and was a lovely polite upbeat talkative young man. It's a stunning building and beautifully done out because I do need to say that again. the breakfast is everything you can think of ... all the cereals and pastries, all types of tea, coffee and fruit juices plus a full cooked breakfast whichever way you want and however much you can eat!!! I was stuffed!
I was so impressed with both the hotel, location and 'Table Table' that I've booked a room this weekend coming with my son so we can go shopping in Cardiff yet stay somewhere quiet and have a lovely meal and breakfast!!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Lynds78
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Arrived a bit early, but receptionist checked our room and it was ready for us. Asked what we were planning to do during our stay and showed genuine interest in the reason. Very kindly arranged for a taxi to take us to our venue for a show. Room was very clean and comfortable, only downside was the temperature wasn't very warm. It was -2c outside and even after twiddling with the heater controls couldn't get the room much above luke warm. Had a meal at the TableTable adjacent to hotel, bit disappointed that our first choice of meals were not available, but were overall pleased with the meals, restaurant and staff. Overall a very pleasant stay and would quite happily book in there again. All the staff should be commended for their pleasant and outgoing manners.

Room Tip: Book early to get an end room away from most of the noise.