TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:15 PM
Review Highlights
Great customer service and variety

I love my Larimar hook ring we got at the location near the ferry dock. Its a tiny store in but... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
volimama
Orlando, Florida
Super Love

We wandered into this shop after a hike, in search of air conditioning to cool off. The saleswoman... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
bgreenhoe

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St. John
from $695.00
from $750.00
from $89.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful jewelry hook bracelet blue topaz each piece shopping experience jewelry store great customer service beautiful pieces sales person mongoose junction purchased several quality jewelry beautiful island visiting st cruz bay trip to st john st johns
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have bought numerous items and have had several over time break and when you contact them there support is spot on. They have replaced anything we have had a problem with.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you kindly mwauters for your kind review! It makes us feel extra happy when Vibe Collectors are satisfied with our quality guarantee and customer care. We hope to see you and your wife again in the sunny Caribbean!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The shop is very conveniently located in the heart of Mongoose junction. The store is attractive, clean and full of wonderful jewelry. The staff was very attentive, patient and made great suggestions. I will be back!

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you belindab627 for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear you found our newest location at Mongoose Junction! We look forward to seeing you next time :)

great stuff
great value
I have purchased in store and online no problems
love it all

enough said
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

So nice to hear from you Timothy Bruce B!...thank you so much for your awesome review! We are thrilled to hear you've enjoyed shopping with us both in person as well as online!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The reason I LOVE this jewelry.
QUALITY..WARRANTY..DONATIONS TO GREAT CAUSES!!
The ladies that work at vibe feel like family, they are very helpful, and let you decide what piece works for you!! SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!! (My Husband LOVES his hook bracelet) I CAN’T GET ENOUGH!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much cosmosharon for your amazing review! We try our very best to have something for everyone. It always brings us such joy to hear that couples enjoy Vibe Jewelry together, yay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m not one to wear a lot of jewelry, but the pieces I do choose to wear mean a lot to me! A few of my standbys come from Vibe Collection and remind me of my love of St John. My bracelet and ring are unique pieces that always bring compliments from others! I also appreciate that this shop creates unique pieces to support charities dear to me and others who love the islands as I do! Be sure to stop by if you’re in Cruz Bay and visit with the friendly staff. I know I’ll be back in January!

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you DebLee1035 for your thoughtful review! It always makes us feel so joyful to hear that Vibe reminds the wearer of fond memories of St. John! We look forward to seeing you in January :)