“Unique Jewelry Kro-gu”
Review of Kro-gu

Kro-gu
Ranked #4 of 32 Shopping in St. John
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognizable, yet each piece is a truly one of a kind functioning work of art. Kro-gu Jewelers flagship store located in the Caribbean on the beautiful paradise island of St. John is internationally branding the Kro-gu Jewelry as a brand.The word "Kro-gu" is derived from the Old Slavic and means "binding" or "a band around a finger". Kro-gu is a free form and dynamic , like a sculpture. Its great variety of forms is the result of daily artisanal process , reflecting the diversity of emotions that affects the silversmithing artist. Our jewelry carries 950 mark because we use 95% of silver (and 5%of copper) instead of 92.5% (925) sterling silver. That way , we found , jewelry is easy to maintain- easier to adjust the size (higher amount of silver brings more flexibility) and easy to preserve the color . All stones are genuine.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique Jewelry Kro-gu”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Found the unique store at the end of a short alleyway quite by accident but what a pleasant find. My friends and I were charmed by the very nice owner who showed us his unique silver and stone jewelry. I left with a fantastic ring, my friend with a necklace. Beautiful treasures from St . John. You must visit this spot when you visit St John....sending some more friends over on the ferry today.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The definition of unique”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Kro-gu jewelers is a must visit when in St. John. Peter presents one of a kind silver and stone jewelry that defines the word unique. We have been to the island three straight Februarys and my wife has left with a gorgeous birthday present each year. Peter makes the sale a pleasure and we wish him the best on his upcoming nuptials. See you next year.
Paul and Stephanie Kross
Macon, Georgia

1 Thank Paul K
Praia, Cape Verde
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful store, beautiful jewelry”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Every time I come off the ferry in Cruz Bay, I always visit Kro-gu Jewelers, a beautiful gallery of one of a kind jewelry. At first sight, this unique jewelry intrigues you with a vast variety of shapes and forms.That is when the knowledgeable owner (Peter) helps in selecting the perfect piece. I highly recommend a visit to this little gem!

1 Thank Jose F
St. John
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Great shop for unique beautiful pieces!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Peter offers incredible unique works of art! My husband and I bought a ring on our last trip and on this trip my hubby bought me a beautiful necklace and two pairs of incredible earrings for my birthday. We highly recommend Peter and his jewelry store. See you next year Peter!

1 Thank Elaine S
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very original and one of a kind”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We discovered this store last Year. This wonderful well ran jewelry place has beautiful silver pieces. All very original and one of a kind. We bought a ring that I know I will wear all the time back in New York. We had a great experience with Peter, the owner. It is definitely worth to visit.
S&G