“Adorable LITTLE Pet Shop”

St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter is an exceptional shop dedicated to pets and the people that spoil them rotten! We carry some of the finest pet accessories available. These special pet gifts and accessories are available for travelers and local island residents displaying a distinct St. John island attitude.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was so surprised to find such an adorable little shop on the island. Many of the items I had never seen before. My Maltese is now the proud owner of 2 CHEWY VUITTON purses and a SNIFFANY blue box! There are collars, leashes, a wide assortment of toys and delicious sprays for coat, breath and other places!!! I had such a good time...laughing and loving all that I saw. This is a definite destination for doggy goodies.

3  Thank barbinbarbados

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We love this place. Very high quality gifts and supplies for pets of all sizes. We always stop in and buy our furry babies a treat or a new collar or leash- and they last forever. The owners are very active supporters of the local animal shelter, the ACC, and will help create and deliver care packages to them. Stop in on your way to lunch or dinner at Wharfside- you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank SOonthebeach
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

If you want a great island style collar or leash for your dog this is the place to shop. Such cute and fun things for all sorts of pets!

2  Thank CourtneyJ415
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Found this by accident hidden away in a hallway in Wharfside Village.

Upscale gifts for the special kid or kids in your life can be found here.

Very helpful employee forgot to get his name but is very tall male. Showing
us the secret items you can miss as there are so many items to see that you
would miss by just walking by.

I bought the "Chewy Vuiton" plush toy for our dog sitter back home. picture attached.

Wish they would sell T-Shirts or souvenirs of the Shop for marketing.

2  Thank staffybulls
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Although I have not had the pleasure to shop at St. Johnimals in person,(haven't had the opportunity for a few years now) I have done so online and by phone. I first learned of the owner Rob through the ACC. Besides putting in so much time walking the ACC doggies every Tuesday he takes one on the Sunday hikes each week. For someone to spend so much time giving his time, love, care, and donations to the ACC is amazing in my eyes. I always check in with the ACC on my long distance doggie, Cally. Rob started responding to my e-mails to let me know how Cally was doing and when I found out that he owned St. Johnimals I thought he was the answer to my prayers. Not only did he check on Cally for me but made suggestions of things that Cally might like. Instead of going and buying Cally toys and treats, having to pack them, and standing in line at the post office, I could just Call or e-mail Rob and he did my shopping for Cally and friends at the ACC along with same day or next day personal delivery every time. He had great ideas for me and offered me some less expensive alternatives so that I was able to get more for the ACC doggies for the same amount of money and not have to pay the postage fees. Also, priority mail to St. John takes at least 7 days but ordering from Rob only takes one day. Sometimes the ACC needs a something right away and by calling Rob I can get it taken care of that day. The first day I talked to Rob was when I read a fb post that Cally had lost her favorite squeaky toy and they were asking for someone to help replace it. I called Rob and found out that he had already taken care of it himself. I just can't say enough good things about Rob, his staff, and St. Johnimals. I feel so grateful to have met Rob through the ACC and keep me updated on my foster doggie. I know that if Cally ever needs anything, Rob will let me know asap. I love doing business with someone who cares so deeply about the animals of St. John and gives of himself whenever he can to help them. I will always be a long distance customer of St. Johnimals. In the future, I am hoping to special order an island doggie bed for my new rescue dog Jamie but that's going to have to wait until she learns to stop chewing them up. I'm really looking forward to that because you can go to the St. Johnimals website and pick the fabric and size yourself. They have some beautiful island designes and are custom made and shipped to wherever you want them to go. Great gift idea for people who love the islands and thier dogs.

2  Thank Jan H