“Like a Parisian boutique for your pet!”

St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Johnimals Island Pet Outfitter is an exceptional shop dedicated to pets and the people that spoil them rotten! We carry some of the finest pet accessories available. These special pet gifts and accessories are available for travelers and local island residents displaying a distinct St. John island attitude.
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I am a St. John resident who was so thrilled to see a pet supplies store of such calibur on the island. St. Johnimals leads the pack with beautiful custom dog beds, a wide array of stylish leashes and collars, gourmet pet food and treats, toys and other gadgets. My dog's favorite item is the (naturally shed) antlers. They are virtually indestructible, even for the most enthusiastic chewers! As an animal advocate, I was impressed by the Copper Bone Club, a St. Johnimals membership program, which enables customers to save money in the store by donating to the St. John Animal Care Center. It's a win-win! The staff genuinely care about their customers and offer only the best products available. Anyone who loves their dog or cat should add St. Johnimals to their list of go-to shops on the island.

3  Thank CanadianChick55

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I was here recently wandering through the mall by the dock and found St Johnimals... what a cute pet store! It's small but they've really packed their shelves right up to the ceiling with cool stuff. They have all the usual stuff you would expect to find-- collars, food, treats, toys, etc-- but my favorite thing in the store was actually the gift that you could buy for whoever was watching your dog/cat while you were visiting St John... I thought that was very clever and a nice way to say thanks to the person taking care of your furry child. :-)

Anyhow, the fella behind the counter (I think he was one of the owners) was nice and we made some small talk while I looked around. I'd definitely be back and if you have a pet, this is a really cute, nice store to visit on St John.

3  Thank Eric M