“Great shop on St John, USVI”
Review of St. John Spice

St. John Spice
Ranked #7 of 32 Shopping in St. John
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great shop on St John, USVI”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've been ordering hot sauce from St John Spice for a few years, so when we were in St John recently, I stopped in to restock, and was really impressed with the wide range and quality of merchandise they carry (clothing, books, spices, gifts, etc.). If you visit 1 store on St John, go to St John Spice. We ended up with some great t-shirts, jerk caramel candies, a waterproof USVI dive map, several bottles of hot sauce, and grill seasoning. The shop is right next to the ferry pier. FYI, we've tried just about every hot sauce made, and our favorites include Miss Hatties red sauce, Blind Betty's original, Trinidad Charlie's pumpkin seed sauce, and Marie Sharp's habanero sauce.

Visited April 2013

Richmond, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“St John Spice has a little bit of Everything”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I always love visiting St. John Spice. I have to get my fix of Cruz Bay Rub that I think I use on Everything. I just love looking at everything that Ruth has available to catch your eye and I simply have to have an Island Dog Collar each time I visit. There's so much to see and she has a so many unusual things. There's something for everyone. Don't miss it when you visit St. John. We never miss visiting when we're there.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank linda21548
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome little shop!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I loved this place! Bought several different coffee flavors, seasonings, and hot sauce. Didn't get any tea, but wish I had. Just tried one of the coffee flavors and I was really good... No creamer needed! Hope to try one of the spices tonight...

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great selection”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you love to cook/bake, this is your store. Many spices and teas available as well as many small gift items like magnets and stickers. If you're looking for packaged rum cakes and rum truffles to take home be sure to ask if you don't see any on the shelves. The truffles are especially delicious!

Visited November 2012
Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Must Stop Shop”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great store, convenient to ferry dock and variety make St. John Spice a must stop shop in Cruz Bay. Kiss of the Jumbie is our favorite coffee on and off island.

Visited October 2012