“Must Stop Shop”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Must Stop Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great store, convenient to ferry dock and variety make St. John Spice a must stop shop in Cruz Bay. Kiss of the Jumbie is our favorite coffee on and off island.

Visited October 2012

Crawfordville, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“OMG, I LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We just got home from St. John last night! What an amazing place, like going to heaven! We visited St. John's Spice THREE times and we were only on the island 4 days! I just tried some of the Cinnamon, Orange Tea I bought and OMG, I will be ordering MORE of that stuff! BEST tea EVER! I will be checking out the website for sure!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MJN1968
KC, MO
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Gifts and Best Grill Rub Around !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

This may sound funny, but my first stop on St. John was to St. John Spice! I had to get some of the Cruz Bay Grill Rub for the dinners we would prepare at the villa during our 2 week stay! I also wanted to pick some up as gifts for the members of our Team joining us the second week. I had to make a stop there before we left St. John too! I wanted to get a few more items to take back home...I know they will ship, but it is a great smell on the plane ride back home! I would recommend this as a MUST STOP SHOP!!!

Visited June 2012
florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“You Shop, They Ship”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

Visiting St John? First, last & in between shopping stop is St John Spice. At the foot of the Cruz Bay Ferry, up the stairs, you can smell it before you get in the door - coffee beans galore ground to order, quality yet affordable gift items - hot sauces galore, spices, books, tote bags, island 'tings. An amazing rub that is a necessity! Even cool things for dogs! Step next door for cute ready to wear for ladies & little ones. These friendly folks must work hard to find all the good stuff. You Shop, They Ship. We "heart" St John Spice

Visited November 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A Must Stop While In St. John VI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

St. John Spice is a must stop for shopping. I was immediately greeted with the aroma of spices and enjoyed the hot sauce sampling area. I realized I couldn't go wrong with any of my purchases at this shop.
The spices are excellent and the hot sauces are better than anything I've had in the states. I'll definitely be ordering products online when I'm not able to be on St. John. I purchased the candied ginger which helped my motion sickness while staying on the island. The olives are fantastic too and the spices are satisfying and help me remember my wonderful stay in the VI.

Visited March 2012