“friendly place, delicious breakfast sandwiches, a great price”
Review of Big Ben's Deli - CLOSED

Big Ben's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 19, 2010

My husband and I were on St John for our honeymoon in June 2010. We happened upon Big Ben's and were so grateful that we did. We loved everything about this place! We ended up eating breakfast there every morning. There were regulars gathered every morning, sitting on the porch area, enjoying coffee and a bite to eat. By the end of our week, the owners of Big Ben's made us feel like we were just one of the "regulars," sort of a tv show CHEERS-esque experience (a place where everybody knows your name). Customer service is beyond expectation. The hand-made croissant egg sandwiches were delicious. It was hearty enough to get us through our mornings but not too much to keep us from enjoying the hiking, snorkeling, etc. on the island. They also had good, quality coffee (nothing fancy but good quality) which we needed to get us going in the morning.

If you are in Coral Bay, I would HIGHLY recommend this establishment. You will not be disappointed. I don't know when my husband and I will make it back to St John, but you can bet that when we do, we will be stopping by Big Ben's. :)