“A peaceful place to relax”
Review of Drift Away Day Spa - CLOSED

Drift Away Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Drift Away Day Spa invites you to immerse yourself in our serene oasis. A blend of experienced professionals and modern luxury, Drift Away is St. John's premiere day spa! We offer individualized massage therapy, luxurious body treatments, rejuvenating facials, deluxe manicures, pedicures, and wedding services. The location is perfect for special events and bridal showers. Come spend a few leisurely hours at Drift Away or have us create a spa within your private accommodation. Voted: Best Massage 2014, Best Massage Therapist 2014,Best Massage 2013,Best Spa 2013, Best Spa 2012, Best Massage 2012, and Best Massage 2011 by The Virgin Islands Daily News.
Reviewed April 7, 2010

I have been to Drift Away 2 times now for a massage and my husband has been there three times. We both loved the peaceful zen like decor and feel of the place. All of the rooms are very well done and intimate. The special teas and dessert bites were the perfect addition to the experience. I love that you can shower there before and or after your massage. I was as relaxed as I could imagine being after the treatment and shower experience. Everyone on staff was very professional and nice to talk with. I will go again and so will my husband! He had a different massage therapist each time and can't pick a favorite, he liked them all!

Reviewed April 6, 2010

I visited the beautifully decorated, tranquil space but the talented and professional staff will come to your villa if you prefer. There was wide array of treatment options available, a must do while on St John.

1  Thank Sixcrazytravelers
Reviewed November 9, 2009

It is a beautiful location and we loved our services! We will make a trip to Drift Away part of every visit now.

1  Thank mntnhigh