“Fantastic massages and relaxing, tranquil and nicely decorated rooms”
Review of Drift Away Day Spa

Drift Away Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 12 Spas & Wellness in St. John
More attraction details
Owner description: Drift Away Day Spa invites you to immerse yourself in our serene oasis. A blend of experienced professionals and modern luxury, Drift Away is St. John's premiere day spa! We offer individualized massage therapy, luxurious body treatments, rejuvenating facials, deluxe manicures, pedicures, and wedding services. The location is perfect for special events and bridal showers. Come spend a few leisurely hours at Drift Away or have us create a spa within your private accommodation. Voted: Best Massage 2014, Best Massage Therapist 2014,Best Massage 2013,Best Spa 2013, Best Spa 2012, Best Massage 2012, and Best Massage 2011 by The Virgin Islands Daily News.
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic massages and relaxing, tranquil and nicely decorated rooms”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My husband and I both had 90 minute massages with different therapists and they were both great! You wouldn't expect such a nice place above the St John Market, but it truley was. We will definately be back!

Visited September 2011

Marina del Rey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Drift Away Day Spa - Amazing for Bridal Prep!”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I used Drift Away Spa for some of my wedding services. I had my makeup done by Katie who was AMAZING! We did a trial run a few days before the wedding and she created my dream bridal look. The day of the wedding she came to my parents villa at The Westin to do my makeup - she was very talented and everything was perfect. The morning of the wedding my bridal party and I had pedicures/manicures - the spa is closed on Saturday's but because we booked far in advance they opened the spa especially for us - which was great! We brought in champagne and breakfast items that they put out for us in the mani/pedi room. It was a great way to get the wedding started and our nails looked great - one of the best manicures I've ever had! One of my bridesmaids had her hair done by Jen and she did a great job, she was super friendly and was able to do exactly what my bridesmaid wanted. All in all it was super convenient, just a short walk from The Westin where were were staying/getting married, everyone was VERY friendly and attentive to all my bridal prep needs. I would definitely use this spa again for some pampering when I return to St. John. Thanks for everything ladies at Drift Away!!

1 Thank CuseCali
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Our couples massage was AMAZING!”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Both my husband and I truly enjoyed our 90 minute couples massage! the girls were awesome! We had our massages our first full day on the island. This was the perfect way to kick off a relaxing vacation!

phoenix
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage EVER”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband both sat up from our side by side 90 minute massages and said "that was the best massage I have ever had". Katie and Emily are awesome!

Visited August 2011
Dallas, Texas
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My husband and I were able to sneak away from the kids for a very relaxing afternoon couples massage, can I tell you this just made our trip! This place is fantastic, I highly recommend it!