“Total relaxation without leaving our villa!”
Review of Drift Away Day Spa - CLOSED

Drift Away Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Drift Away Day Spa invites you to immerse yourself in our serene oasis. A blend of experienced professionals and modern luxury, Drift Away is St. John's premiere day spa! We offer individualized massage therapy, luxurious body treatments, rejuvenating facials, deluxe manicures, pedicures, and wedding services. The location is perfect for special events and bridal showers. Come spend a few leisurely hours at Drift Away or have us create a spa within your private accommodation. Voted: Best Massage 2014, Best Massage Therapist 2014,Best Massage 2013,Best Spa 2013, Best Spa 2012, Best Massage 2012, and Best Massage 2011 by The Virgin Islands Daily News.
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I recently enjoyed Drift Away's spa services while vacationing in St. John. Drift Away created a private and customized spa experience right at the vacation villa where I was staying. I had a wonderful and relaxing massage followed by a pedicure. Everyone from Drift Away was professional and friendly. It was a truly relaxing experience and I definitely recommend them to anyone seeking a luxury spa experience while vacationing on St. John.

1  Thank SUE1912

Reviewed June 1, 2011

Will be back next year and will have at least 2 vist. Steve........Sunriver,Or

Reviewed May 28, 2011

What a great experience. I went to Drift Away the morning of our wedding for hair, nails, and makeup. My maid of honor had her nails done. I was very pleased with the service and experience. So glad I had the makeup done – I tend to like bright colors and the “look” that the technician gave me was very different that what I would have done myself, and very nice! Hair, makeup, and nails all looked great in the photos, very subtle and very polished. Very pleasant staff and overall a great experience.

Reviewed April 27, 2011

Juli's Spa is gorgeous, the staff is wonderful and Emily gives and incredible masaage! Seriously the most thorough and perfect 1 hour massage I've ever had. When she finished, I thought she had gone over and it was a 90 minute massage, but no...it was just that good! Highly recommend stopping by for ANY treatment you can get at Drift Away!

Reviewed April 5, 2011

I recently came to Drift Away Spa for the first time with my boyfriend this past March for a couple's hot stone massage. Never having been to Drift Away, let alone St. John, we did not know what to expect, but our experience exceeded our expectations. I have received many massage services at locations both home and abroad, and I must say, Drift Away Spa has so far been the most wonderful experience yet! Walking in to be greeted by a smiling and helpful receptionist as well as a gorgeous, relaxing and tidy facility was such a pleasure. Even the changing rooms and pre-massage waiting area were gorgeous.We loved having tea and snacks before the massage began. The two young women that preformed our hot stone massages were professional and friendly and, of course, very talented! All in all, we would just like to say thank you and we are pleased we are with the outstanding service you have given us!