“Wonderful Wedding Day Experience”
Review of Drift Away Day Spa - CLOSED

Drift Away Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Drift Away Day Spa invites you to immerse yourself in our serene oasis. A blend of experienced professionals and modern luxury, Drift Away is St. John's premiere day spa! We offer individualized massage therapy, luxurious body treatments, rejuvenating facials, deluxe manicures, pedicures, and wedding services. The location is perfect for special events and bridal showers. Come spend a few leisurely hours at Drift Away or have us create a spa within your private accommodation. Voted: Best Massage 2014, Best Massage Therapist 2014,Best Massage 2013,Best Spa 2013, Best Spa 2012, Best Massage 2012, and Best Massage 2011 by The Virgin Islands Daily News.
Bucharest, Romania
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful Wedding Day Experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

What a great experience. I went to Drift Away the morning of our wedding for hair, nails, and makeup. My maid of honor had her nails done. I was very pleased with the service and experience. So glad I had the makeup done – I tend to like bright colors and the “look” that the technician gave me was very different that what I would have done myself, and very nice! Hair, makeup, and nails all looked great in the photos, very subtle and very polished. Very pleasant staff and overall a great experience.

Visited May 2011

Cruz Bay, St. John
3 attraction reviews
“Great Massage”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Juli's Spa is gorgeous, the staff is wonderful and Emily gives and incredible masaage! Seriously the most thorough and perfect 1 hour massage I've ever had. When she finished, I thought she had gone over and it was a 90 minute massage, but no...it was just that good! Highly recommend stopping by for ANY treatment you can get at Drift Away!

Visited March 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I recently came to Drift Away Spa for the first time with my boyfriend this past March for a couple's hot stone massage. Never having been to Drift Away, let alone St. John, we did not know what to expect, but our experience exceeded our expectations. I have received many massage services at locations both home and abroad, and I must say, Drift Away Spa has so far been the most wonderful experience yet! Walking in to be greeted by a smiling and helpful receptionist as well as a gorgeous, relaxing and tidy facility was such a pleasure. Even the changing rooms and pre-massage waiting area were gorgeous.We loved having tea and snacks before the massage began. The two young women that preformed our hot stone massages were professional and friendly and, of course, very talented! All in all, we would just like to say thank you and we are pleased we are with the outstanding service you have given us!

Visited March 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“A relaxing, yet invigorating experience.”
Reviewed July 13, 2010

,I always plan a trip to the Drift Away Spa every time I travel to St. John. The experience is the same regardless of the massage therapist. I enjoy the relax feeling I get from their able hands. I would recommend their services to anyone. You do not need to have aches and pains to see them.

NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“wedding day treatment...”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I visited drift away spa the morning of my wedding, and all a BUNDLE of nerves.!! I had the stone crop body wrap, and throughout the hour felt myself calming down... then I had my nails (toes and fingers) done and they were beautiful! Everyone at this spa is VERY kind! It was calming and beautiful. I would have the wrap again as I have VERY dry skin, and it was a really nice treat for it. Also, my pedicure is still pretty solid, even after two weeks of honeymooning on rocky beaches, and a week back in the city.

The prices are VERY reasonable, and it is a small spa...