“Beautiful home and views!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ashrenwil
“Beautiful home and views!”
Reviewed April 24, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We couldn't find a home that compared to this one for the price especially since they throw in a rental car! The views here are amazing the house is MUCH bigger than the pictures portray and everything looks just as beautiful as the pictures show. The neighbors are great they have two dogs which are very friendly our kids loved them! I will say if you are pregnant in the first trimester you may want to stay somewhere closer to Cruz Bay I really struggled with the roads and we made the trip down and back 2x a day everyday. We loved the home it felt like we were in the jungle all by ourself! Also Catered To did a great job accomadating us they met us at the ferry dock to welcome us and got us set up with our car took us to get groceries then to our home. The house also had some groceries in it which was helpful!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Quakertown

Reviewed February 12, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Feb 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of Esprit.

We apologize for the delay at the dock in Cruz Bay. We have spoken to the greeter that met you and she was unfortunately delayed at a car rental agency with a previous guest arrival. She has been reminded to call for assistance if she is running at all late. We are sorry about that.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the house and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Catered To Vacation Homes Management

people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Management Response
Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of Esprit. We apologize that you felt that any items at the villa may have been dated. We will be conducting a full inventory July 2012 and we will replace any items that may seem tired. We are also sorry that the pool was at all dirty. The location of Esprit and the strong breezes on Bordeaux do have a tendency to put leaves in the pool. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to Esprit and St. John in the near future.
N.J.
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing