“Left too soon...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tazman201...
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Left too soon...”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

The photos do not lie and 7 days is not enough. Period. This was our third time to St. Johns but first time back in 8 or so years and first time renting a villa there with friends. I can truly say it was one of the most "chill" vacations we have had. Latitude provided the perfect spot, and if it weren't for the lure of the beautiful beaches and the need to restock for meals we may never have left the villa! While the villa is aging a bit in spots, overall the condition has been maintained very well. The open kitchen/living area connected to the amazing pool/hot tub provided the perfect hang out no matter what time of day, and was a truly great spot for star-gazing. We were lucky overall with the weather given we just missed Hurricane Bertha, and had worried about bugs/mosquitos based on other reviews but the villa had a great bug-zapper system that held out until our last day when it ran out of gas (that's when we realized how great it had worked!). Three equally nice guest suites with own baths gave everyone their own space (two couples, one additional friend). I was ready to reserve it again for next year for at least 10 days, but need to wait for schedules. Final note: I do not normally do these reviews, if the place is bad we let them know directly and do not waste time whining publicly; and if it is good, that is what we expect when we make the investment. Latitude and our visit there prompted this first-time reviewer!

Date of stay: August 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and view - unbeatable
Liked least: Need to work on maintaining outside of property e.g. outer walls etc., too pretty of a spot to let it get run down
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC

MA
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing