“Love Vie, the Snack Shack & the Beach!”
Review of Vie's Snack Shack - CLOSED

Vie's Snack Shack
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10:00 am - 5:00 pmClosed Sundays and Mondays
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Get some garlic chicken, and pay the 2 dollars to enjoy one of the best beaches on St. John. There are lounge chairs and shade! Beware they are closed on Sunday & Monday.

1  Thank Brian N

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had both the chicken and the conch fritters and both were excellent. Really liked the Johnny cakes with honey while we watched the hummingbirds on a bouganvillea. Also a beach there that really looked nice.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We visited for the conch fritters...they were excellent. We paid the small fee to stay at their private beach...great afternoon of reading in a relaxing quiet setting.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Stop by and get some garlic chicken,conch fritters and homemade donuts with honey. You may have to wait a little bit for your food because each meal is made to order. We ordered one of each and shared. There is also a very nice and quiet beach across the street. A perfect place to spend the day away from the big crowds. Just make sure you are ready for the curves and hills on your way there....and watch for goats along the way!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I keep thinking "this is my favorite meal" until the next day and we eat at the next place, but I actually think this was my favorite meal. I loved the authentic Caribbean taste! We ordered the conch fritters to share and they were so fresh and soft on the inside. 100x better than the conch fritters from Woody's Seafood Saloon we had tried. My dad ordered the meat sauce w/ rice and beans and cleaned his plate and my brother, mother and I all ordered the garlic fried chicken, rice and beans, fried plaintains, and johnnycakes with honey - perfect + delicious! Unfortunately the coconut, guava and pineapple tarts were all sold out because Vie's daughter bakes about 5 pies Monday night and by the time we went (Saturday), they were all sold out. :( Such a cute little shack with beautiful orchids and their quiet little beach ($2.50/person for access) right across the street that has kayak rentals and supposedly great snorkeling. Vie's daughter and grandson were very sweet as well! MUST VISIT on your stay and the east end of the island is very tranquil and beautiful compared to the west end.