“An okay place”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Shipwreck Landing

Shipwreck Landing
Ranked #39 of 121 Restaurants in St. John
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NE Arkansas
“An okay place”
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I hear great reviews about Shipwreck, but honestly we haven't been overly impressed. There's always cats running around at your feet (I realize this happens in open air restaurants, but I still don't care for it). Drinks are good, service okay, but none of the food has just "wowed" us.

chanute
“Good place but not worth the money”
Reviewed January 11, 2010

We had a good time here but I really think that the food was overpriced. The food was good but just not worth the money we spent for it.

Texas
“Excellent atomsphere”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We stopped in twice during our vacation and loved every minute of it. Great food and relaxed atomsphere!

NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A seriously chill place”
Reviewed December 2, 2009

Shipwreck Landing was my favorite bar/restaurant in Coral Bay, and that's saying a lot! My fiancee and I stopped in three times during our week's stay for drinks and to play darts. The bartender and wait staff were a lot of fun and extremely friendly. We had dinner one night and I was blown away by the mahi mahi special. I think my favorite thing about Shipwreck was the overall lighting, which is set really low, giving this place a very chill, relaxing feel. Just the thing I was looking for on vacation. I miss it already, and it's only been a week since we were there!!

Stockbridge, GA
“Pretty good...they were just warming up”
Reviewed November 13, 2009

We ate there the second or third day after opening for the season. Good food..we both got Fish and Chips. The service was a little rusty, but they hadn't been open for the season very long. We have been there once for all three of our trips to St. John.