“Great Set Up- Love the live music but service a little poor!”
Review of Shipwreck Landing

Shipwreck Landing
Ranked #37 of 122 Restaurants in St. John
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
St. John
“Great Set Up- Love the live music but service a little poor!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

The live music is incredible and the food was great as usual but the service received on this trip was poor. It took the waitress several visits to our table to get the order right and our drink order sat at the bar for twenty minutes until I had to get up and grab them myself - by that time all ice was melted and for a $3 soda, its not great to have a flat drink. This is usually my favorite restaurant in Coral Bay but the new waitstaff need a little more training ...not the first time service was a bit poor here this year so I sure hope it improves. I would still recommend Shrip-wreck! Love the place.

1 Thank STJFlipflops

New England
“Bad food, lousy service”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Got here 20 minutes before dinner and could not Oder oft the dinner menu - come on.... Food was not good and the service was extra lousy. With so many options, why waste your money here? Would never go back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank sjs54
St. John
“This place rocks!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I live on St John and this was my first visit to Shipwrecked and I can't believe I waited so long to go. The food and service outstanding and the prices are more than great for St John. I have heard many great things about it and they are all true, don't miss this place its awesome.

3 Thank chefsep
Windsor, Ontario
“Another fabulous view with an awesome Bloody Mary”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stopped one afternoon after snorkeling and glad we did. The best Bloody Mary I have ever had! I had the special quesadilla which was great and my husband had the crabcake which was huge. It wasn't the least expensive of the beach side places we went but it had a nice relaxing atmosphere and of course a beautiful view.

1 Thank peaches2004
Woodstock, Connecticut
“Great first night in SJ”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

On advice of our rental agent we made a reservation and was glad we did. Very crowded with parking an issue but the crowd was a happy, friendly crowd, the service friendly and the live music great as was the food. Will definitely return again.

1 Thank gaild333