“Bad food, lousy service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Shipwreck Landing

Shipwreck Landing
Ranked #39 of 121 Restaurants in St. John
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New England
“Bad food, lousy service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Got here 20 minutes before dinner and could not Oder oft the dinner menu - come on.... Food was not good and the service was extra lousy. With so many options, why waste your money here? Would never go back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank sjs54

St. John
“This place rocks!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I live on St John and this was my first visit to Shipwrecked and I can't believe I waited so long to go. The food and service outstanding and the prices are more than great for St John. I have heard many great things about it and they are all true, don't miss this place its awesome.

3 Thank chefsep
Windsor, Ontario
“Another fabulous view with an awesome Bloody Mary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stopped one afternoon after snorkeling and glad we did. The best Bloody Mary I have ever had! I had the special quesadilla which was great and my husband had the crabcake which was huge. It wasn't the least expensive of the beach side places we went but it had a nice relaxing atmosphere and of course a beautiful view.

1 Thank peaches2004
Woodstock, Connecticut
“Great first night in SJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

On advice of our rental agent we made a reservation and was glad we did. Very crowded with parking an issue but the crowd was a happy, friendly crowd, the service friendly and the live music great as was the food. Will definitely return again.

1 Thank gaild333
Pelham, New York
“Worst food we had on St. John's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the gazpacho and coconut shrimp and my husband and son-in-law had the taco salad. The gazpacho was overly salry and tasted like someone had dumped a lot of salsa in it - none of the clean taste you expect from the soup. The shrimp were mushy. The taco salads were thoroughly mediocre. My daughter had a linguine dish with shrimp that was actually fairly good (hence the 2 stars) but we were pretty thoroughly disappointed.

Visited February 2013