“I love this place!”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Shipwreck Landing is probably my favorite restaurant on the island. I love the fish tacos, Mahi, Grouper, fish and chips, steak, .... it's all wonderful. We like to stay on the Coral Bay side and eat here atleast a couple of times a trip.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

If you travel to the sleepy side of St. John - Coral Bay - don't miss a fine dinner at Shipwreck Landing! It was recomended to us for our 10 year anniversary. It was the most romantic evening experience - you sit in an open air building overlooking the water and ships and palms of Coral Bay. I felt like i was in Hawaii! The food is beyond outstanding. Don't miss the exotic array of soups, and the black board specials will rock your mind! It was the first resteraunt we ate at on the Island and after that didn't want to go to any other place. Don't miss it!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Very nice place - food and service was excellent. Great location.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed in Chocolate Hole, which was very nice. Next trip, I plan to stay in Coral Bay. The Shipwreck Landing is going to be my hang out. I love that place! Couldn't get enough of the conch fritters. Everyone is so nice. Service was great. Love the drinks.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Though many don't go because it is not in the center of Cruz Bay - take the trip out to Coral Bay and have a drink with the locals!
Great menu and specials
Excellent music
Nice bartenders
Cooling refreshing breeze from the bay!