“Finest Indian Food around”
Review of Simply Indian

Simply Indian
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“Finest Indian Food around”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I am a regualr visitor and the staff know myself and friends...when I say regular maybe every 2-3 months. We all absolutly love this restaurant. I also visit with my family and we would eat here weekly if we weren't watching our weight. It is the VERY best around. I eat all over the country due to the nature of my business. The only Indian restaurant which can match Simply Indian is a small Indian restaurant in Tetbury, Glous.
We cannot speak highly enough of the staff at Simply Indian, they are the most polite, courteous, professional guys ever and they always go out of their way to make our visit a very pleasant one.
Fabulous seating area, plenty of privacy, very comfortable indeed, in fact one of the most comfortable you will find anywhere around.

Definately 5* food and service
****May I add that someone has written that the food here is expensive; I am truly astonished because the value is outstanding and certainly not expensive at all...maybe it was too much wine ****

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank ASTONMARTIN

“The experience the food, it can't be beaten.”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

The food is amazing I have been converted. Generous portions and beautiful Indian beers. The Staff are so friendly its a must visit for all.

“Very Expensive”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Very expensive for average quality food. Did not enjoy at all.

• Visited July 2011
Naz H, Manager at Simply Indian, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Dear customer we are very sorry that you feel this way about the food and the price .
Thankyou
Simply Indian
“I really enjoy the food here, and to think that all these years I thought I didn't like Indian food”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I thought I wasn't a lover of Indian food so imagine my surprise when I loved the food here. So for this reason I highly recommend this restaurant.

Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“Best takeaway in valleys!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I had a take away from Simply Indian and it was superb. Great service, great delivery and some of the best Indian food I have ever tasted. Great fresh ingredients and mouthwatering taste. I would reccomend to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2011