“Very Expensive”
Review of Simply Indian

Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very Expensive”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Very expensive for average quality food. Did not enjoy at all.

• Visited July 2011
Naz H, Manager at Simply Indian, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Dear customer we are very sorry that you feel this way about the food and the price .
Thankyou
Simply Indian

“I really enjoy the food here, and to think that all these years I thought I didn't like Indian food”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I thought I wasn't a lover of Indian food so imagine my surprise when I loved the food here. So for this reason I highly recommend this restaurant.

Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“Best takeaway in valleys!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I had a take away from Simply Indian and it was superb. Great service, great delivery and some of the best Indian food I have ever tasted. Great fresh ingredients and mouthwatering taste. I would reccomend to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2011
“TERRIBLE DELIVERY SERVICE”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

We ordered a takeaway on a Saturday night. We waited an hour for the delivery, incorrect food was sent so we rang up to inform them but couldn’t get through, when we eventually did they said they would send the correct food down, waited again only to find they had sent the wrong food again.
Called over 10 times to complain / refund but no answer. When we spoke to them after the event they said we should have sent the food back but how can we if nobody answers the phone?
Terrible service spoilt the night!
Would never order from here again.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Owen2011
Naz H, Manager at Simply Indian, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Dear customer we are very sorry about the delay of the food I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the late delivery of you food and the missing items on your order, as a good will gesture we would like to offer you a replacement meal courtesy of simply Indian.
Thankyou
Ebbw Vale
“Very good”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Went here after reading reviews and have to say it was lovely I spend about half the year in the South Ceridigion area which is a real hot bed for Indian restaurants with three fantasitc curry houses within a ten mile radious of each other so its brilliant to have one of equal quality in the heads of the valleys