“Breathtaking view!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skyride to Paradise Point

Skyride to Paradise Point
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and see the spectacular views at Paradise Point! Located accross from the Havensight cruise ship dock. A short tram ride from our base station to 700 feet above sea level!! This is the only place where you can "RIDE THE VIEW"!!! Don't forget the Camera, every day is a picture perfect day at Paradise Point. Kick back, relax and grab our signature drink, the Bailey’s Bushwhacker at the open-air bar! Come enjoy a lite bite and our other frozen drink specialties!Now open daily from 9am to 7pm. Adults - $21, children (ages 6-12) - $10.50, ages 5 and under - free!
West Palm Beach, Florida
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Breathtaking view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The tram ride is a must do, bring your camera. Breathtaking views! After you get off the tram at the top there are parrots, peacocks and goats. Souvenir shop and a restaurant. We spent the rest of the day at Coki Beach.

Visited June 2012

Estero, Florida
“It's alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I took a carnival cruise to St. Thomas. When you get off the ship you are right in front of the mountain that has Paradise Point on top. I actually didn't see the tramway and decided to hike all the way up the mountain because I saw the ferris wheel. If I had taken the tramway I would have been mad. It wasn't worth it. All that's up there is a bar and some shopping. The view is beautiful but if I had to pay for the ride up plus all the drinks and food it wouldn't be worth all that. The bartender was very nice though.

Visited December 2011
Red Bank, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“EXCITING BREATHTAKING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Taking the tram up to Paradise Point is a must for me! Have visited St. Thomas several times and go on Wednesday evening when they have a local band. The tram ride up is beautiful as you are looking down over the Waterfront and across the Island. If you walk up the stairs after you get off the tram at the top there are beautiful parrots and other sights.(do not do well with stairs) so I cannot speak beyond the first few. But then you go to the bar area where they serve bar foods and great drinks(virgin for me) and of course the Band. People dance to the wonderful island tunes and just have fun. The souvenir shop has a variety of choices at very reasonable rates. The overall atmosphere is exciting. And then there is the view--WOW!!! Lights on looking over the Island and if a cruise ship might be departing, again WOW!!! How beautiful.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gwendol
Ottawa, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Breathtaking Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

If you're a photo buff bring your camera to this panoramic drop-dead gorgeous location. Ride the tram up to Paradise Point and begin to shoot the photos of a lifetime. There's something beautiful in every direction. The staff are friendly and the food is fine. Try their signature drink the Bailey's Bushwacker - you won't be disappointed. We love to slip the memory card into the photo frame at home and watch the scenes from Paradise Point. I wish we were there right now! Enjoy!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank canadianicequeen_12
Woodbridge, VA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Spectacular View at Paradise Point”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We have come to St. Thomas last year but skipped out on the tramway to do an excursion of the island, but this year we decided to see what all the buzz was about. We had arrived in St. Thomas via Carnival Dream and was docked for the full day and wanted to hang out with the locals a bit. We bought our tickets on the boat and it was as easy as walking across the way to waiting to aboard the skyride and we got in with a few others. All around us we had a full view of the ride. It went slow as it elevated to the top but you got a full view of St. Thomas' coastline which was amazingly beautiful on this particular day. We took many pictures on the way up and when we got to the top, there were lots of lush greenery and exotic birds to see. A gazebo sat overlooking the side of the beautiful island where the ships were docked. We were given recommendations by friends to try the "Bushwhacker" at the bar that was there. We sat down and had some amazing wings that I loved. The Bushwhacker tasted like a kahlua, not what I expected. I bought a hand made turquoise bracelet at the local shop that I still wear today. We enjoyed the atmosphere and took a free ride on the ferris wheel. They had other onsite activities as well. We made our way back down to enjoy the rest of the day with the nice locals.

Visited February 2012