“Very Satisfied”
other travelers have booked this property
This is beautiful Sapphire Beach. White sand, warm water, simply breathtaking.
View from our Balcony. Can't say how pretty it is. You'll just have to see for yourself! How close to the beach? Very close. Just a short walk to the marina and the beach is adjacent.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This is beautiful Sapphire Beach. White sand, warm water, simply breathtaking.
This is our location. Right next to tours. Short walk to beautiful beach and great snorkeling.
Ahhh, can't get enough pictures of Sapphire beach. Plenty of sun AND shade.
Here is Sapphire in the morning. Very peaceful!
Here is a panoramic picture I took from our balcony.
Yet another shot of Sapphire.
Iguanas roam the property and sometimes the beach! Fun to watch.
The lower (main) pool in evening is a site to see. (There are actually two pools).
Slice VI is our new (and excellent) poolside restaurant.
Slice VI restaurant serves excellent pizza and other options, including vegetarian and gluten free!
Come to Slice VI for Happy Hour and hang with the friendly locals.
Side view from our balcony -- Pool is right next door -- Cruise Ship and St. John in distance
The foliage on the Sapphire Village grounds is very beautiful and nicely maintained.
Award Winner! 2014 TripAdvisor (based on perfect review score)
Condo size and layout
Entry way and dining area. A large mirror makes it light and bright and you see ocean all the time!
Newly remodeled kitchen with all the finest materials. Quartzite, custom cabinets, stainless. Nice!
Living room has a lazyboy pull out sleeper sofa (memory phone mattress) and recliner. Comfy!!
Bedroom with King bed and island decor
Unique beachy furniture and cable TV.
Remodeled patio with custom made mosaic tiles.
Sit on the balcony and watch the tours come and go.
This is the upper pool (the 2nd on the property). It has a nice view of Red Hook from up here.
Take a tour from the marina. Its just down the hill (1 min walk) adjacent to the complex.
Another shot of the marina. Lots of tours and activities leave from here.
Great Aerial Photo of Key Landmarks
Our main closet is stocked with everything you need -- chairs, mats, coolers, beach toys and gear
We have all your needed beach equipment. Chairs, coolers, towels, snorkel gear. Save a lot of $$!
Nice lightweight Tommy Bahama chairs with coolers, storage, cup holders, etc. 5 adustable postitions
I took a tour on the NightWind at the marina. Thrilling sail, great snorkeling, fabulous service.
This is a classic photo of the Sapphire Beach rocks.
Sandcastle at Sapphire, in the early morning light.
This is me having a great time at Sapphire. (Its hard not to have a great time!)
Another shot of Sapphire -- I don't tire of the view!! Look, never a crowd.
Here is a yacht that decided to hang out at Sapphire. I took this picture by the pool.
If you're lizard lovers, you're in for a treat. These guys (iguanas actually) hang by the marina.
Nearby RedHook (1/2 mile) has lots of restaurants. Molly Malone's is a long time favorite.
This is Linquist beach -- a 3 min taxi ride or 15 minute walk (to the North) if you are adventurous.
This is Secret Harbour. A 5 minute taxi ride, just outside Red Hook. Highly Recommend!
Get a drink IN THE OCEAN at Magen's Bay. (15 min NW of our condo)
Visit Mountain Top! It has a great (and cheap) huge gift store, great drinks, and a fabulous view!
Stroll along Magen's Bay (You can see Mountain Top up on the Hill!)
Another shot from the Balcony. The blue's are just gorgeous!
Welcome to Sapphire Village! This entry way is right by a famous viewpoint. (see next picture)
There is a viewpoint above Sapphire
Take a day trip to Water Island. So much fun!! (Catch a 10 min Water Taxi in Charlotte Amolie)
On Mondays, Water Island has Outdoor movies. A very unique experience!
View of Honeymoon Bay at Water Island, from the bluff above.
On a windy day, you can watch wind surfers at Sapphire.
This is the Ferry to St. John. Its only 1/2 mile away in Red Hook. Leaves every hour.
Arriving at Cruz Bay, St. John from Ferry
Snorkel the Under Water Trail at Trunk Bay, St. John. So beautiful!
See the Wild Donkeys on St. John. OK, these weren't so wild. We petted them.
Donkey babies on St. John. How adorable!
Take a day trip to The Baths in the BVI (Virgin Gorda) from Sapphire Marina. Its crazy beautiful.
This young iguana was on the tree right outside our door. What a beautiful green color!
Another beautiful shot of the Sapphire Marina, which is adjacent to our property.
View out of the side window of our balcony. That's St. John center and Tortola on the left.
Crab in conch shell on the beach
Me, swimming with a turtle at Linquist beach
Me, again swimming with a turtle -- this one on St. John.
A school of Blue Tang fish at Sapphire Beach
A beautiful big parrot fish at Sapphire Beach
A stingray at Sapphire Beach
I love turtles! This one was at Linquist.  I saw 20 turtles on 4 different beaches in one week!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

illinifan...
Champaign IL
“Very Satisfied”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This unit is on the top (3rd) floor with a great view of Sapphire Marina and a short walk to Sapphire Beach. Walk down the hill and past the marina and you are there. Even though it is on the 3rd floor the parking sets up at the 2nd floor so not as many steps as you would expect. The laundry and main office are on the first level directly below the unit. A pool and restaurant are also on the lower level but we did go to either during our stay.

The unit was clean and as advertised. Plenty of towels and "leftover" items from previous renters made our stay very low stress. If I could change anything about the unit I would ask for a TV in the bedroom and possibly hotter water in the shower. Neither of which would keep me from renting the unit again.

The owner Michelle did a great job making sure we had everything we needed before and during our stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this unit or to rent it again in the future.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 4, 2013
As always, I'm happy to see satisfied guests! I strive for exceeding people's expectations. I think if you come back after our final stages of remodel this summer, you be even more impressed. Also, I'm visiting myself in January, so I'll look into the shower temperature. We find when we are there that cool showers are usually on order, but I understand when you want a HOT shower. Hope to see you come back!
New york
Reviewed November 12, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Nov 12, 2013
Excellent, Stacy! I'm always happy to introduce people to Sapphire, and then have them return again and again. Look forward to hearing from you again.
Houston

A romantic getaway
Colorado
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 8, 2013
Thanks, Julie. Glad you enjoyed your recent trip. You're welcome back any time!

Atlantic City
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Jul 8, 2013
Jamie - I'm glad you are keeping the tradition and we welcome you back!
Michelle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing