“What a great time!!!!!!!”

Second Wind Charters
Ranked #9 of 28 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a VIP Private Yacht charter experience aboard Second Wind, a 58 ft power yacht. We only take small groups for a wonderful day of breath-taking scenery, delicious food and drinks. You will have a choice as to where you would like to go, whether it be to snorkeling with turtles, discovering the mysteries of a sunken ship or exploring the gorgeous reefs around the US Virgin Islands or try your luck at deep sea fishing. This is a relaxing day trip with everything at your fingertips. We have 3 crew for you on the boat, that will make sure you don't lack anything. The on-board personal chef makes everything fresh so please let us know in advance of any dietary requirements. The bartender will make sure your glasses are not empty. In addition of the colorful tropical cocktail's she makes also delicious fresh fruit smoothies. And the captain will make sure you see the best of US Virgin Islands.
chatham, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great time!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

If you are looking for a top notch Captain (Jeff) and owners who are amazing (Anna and her husband), look no further. The day we were scheduled to go snorkeling, the sea was rough. Anna gave us an option of canceling and getting our money back or going to a calmer area. She said we wouldn't see all the sea turtles we expected, but would see great sights nevertheless. We decided to go to the calmer area (Christmas Cove) and are glad we did. Anna is a Master Diver and very competent. I'm not a great swimmer, but felt perfectly safe under Anna guidance. We saw all sorts of sea life and enjoyed every minute. We all had a great afternoon and enjoyed refreshments after our snorkeling. Run, don't walk to these wonderful people. Anna will pick you up and deliver you back to your hotel. You wont find a better operation on St. Thomas.

1 Thank travelerchathamMA

Greenwich, New York
“Beyond Expectations!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

When I was invited to go to the Virgin islands to scuba dive I was a bit nervous since it had been over 6 years since I last dove. As soon as I showed up to the boat the first day, I was warmly greeted and immediately put at ease. After two straight days of diving and a third day aboard the Second Wind, I am determined to return to Aquamarine with my friends. These guys are all top notch! The owners are very engaged and caring about their customers having a delightfully memorable experience shows! The whole team is marvelous!

Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cannot beat the service--”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

With 3 as crew and only six passengers, the service was amazing. From the moment we stepped onboard to our departure we felt as if we were treated like royalty.

It was a very nice balance in being given superior attention to being given space to "chill". We were invited to and brought our own music but were very happy with what was playing onboard. The captain and crew truly enjoy what they are doing. That makes all the difference.

As a boat captain I was aware to certain subtleties that maybe others would not notice.... This group is a class act.

Augusta, Georgia
“Pure Pleasure in St. Thomas”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Wolfgang and his staff provided exceptional service! The food exceeded expectations. The boat was clean, comfortable, roomy and functional for our party of eight. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Wolfgang and staff were very attentive throughout the excursion, and we would HIGHLY recommend this charter to anyone.

Elm Grove, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They Made St Thomas Our Favorite Stop Of Our Cruise!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family(wife and 3 kids) took a cruise the first week of January. While looking into what's fun to do on St Thomas and never having not run across a business with nothing but perfect reviews before I got interested. Only having 7 hours on the island our time was short so there half day trip looked appealing. What an amazing day. Worth every penny. I would be repeating what everyone else has stated prior so I'll just thank the awesome crew for the best day ever. Picked us up and returned us right to the cruise port. They got my 9 year old who is afraid of the ocean to go snorkeling and jump off the top deck of the boat. Food, drink, boat, crew and whatever else I missed was simply the best. If you want a truly memorable experience then DO THIS. Thank you everyone, your team is the best!!!!!!!!!!