“Awesome!”

Sonic Charters
Ranked #2 of 28 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sonic Charters is one of St. Thomas's most popular charter companies. Sonic Charters has over 25 years experience living and boating in the US and British Virgin Islands. With us, you can expect a real local experience, as our captains help you avoid the crowds, and visit the places that only the locals know about. Snorkeling, secluded beaches, beach bars, we do it all.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Morgan and Carrie are the best! The boat is really comfortable and my friends and I had an amazing time at beautiful White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. I would recommend Sonic to any of my friends looking to charter. Make sure you check out Sandy Spit :)

All reviews
in 37 reviews
"great snorkeling spots"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

Had an unreal day doing the full day charter with my wife and two other couples. The Intrepid is a great boat and Captain Tony is a pro. We covered a lot of ground quickly and explored more bays, cays and amazing places than I could have imagined. Highly recommend Sonic Charter to anyone that wants a great day on the water and to see more of all the things that the U.S. and British Virgin Islands have to offer.

Reviewed December 5, 2014

Our two days with Captain Chris on the Sonic were the best of the vacation. We had a party of 8 people, which included 4 young kids. Can't say enough about how excellent Captain Chris treated us and his knowledge of the US and BVI area. This is a great way to see more remote and hard to get to places while avoiding the cruise ship crowds. We will definitely book again with Sonic.

Reviewed December 3, 2014

My husband and I went out with Sonic Charters for the day to Yost Van Dyke. The crew was outstanding and planned such an amazing day for us. We could not have asked for a better experience. The boat was clean and spacious. Getting to and from Yost we listened to awesome music, had fun drinks, and were educated on the surrounding islands. Yost Van Dyke was a wonderful place to spend the day. The food and drinks were excellent and the beach was beautiful.

This was an outstanding adventure and Sonic Charters made it a point to exceed our expectations. I highly recommend going a private charter through Sonic.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2014

As a former boat captain, I know what to look for when it comes to 5 star service. Sonic charters, quite simply, exceeding everything that I expected & raised the bar for BVI & USVI day trips. The boat was immaculate & Captain Tony was personable, patient & knowledgeable. This was not an easy group that he catered to, all demanding locals with their own itinerary. Not only was he able to accommodate all of our needs, he make it a fantastic day out on the water. I cannot recommend Sonic charters more. Simply the best!