“Discover Scuba.......Awesome Day!!”

Certified Night Dive in St Thomas
Ranked #4 of 30 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Coki Dive Center is located at Coki Beach, on the east end of St. Thomas, USVI. We offer Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving, Certified Scuba Diving, boat or beach dives and PADI Scuba classes from Bubblemakers to Divemasters. We are a PADI Five Star facility and a leader of Discover Scuba Diving a PADI course for people to try scuba diving.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We did the "Discover Scuba" dive in January 2013 and had a fantastic time with the guys at the Dive Club.

Jake Montgomery, who was very knowledgeable, reassuring and fun, was our Diver for the day and took us through everything we needed to know and made us feel perfectly at ease (even my wife, who was a little apprehensive about scuba diving). Then we had an amazing time Scuba Diving with all manner of amazing creatures. While we were diving, Jake was constantly with us making sure everyone was comfy and having fun but at the same time letting you enjoy the freedom of diving on your own.

If your thinking about trying your first dive, I don't think you could find anyone better to do it with than these guys, one of the best days of our Honeymoon in Carribean.

Cheers Guys!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The title of this review comes from Coki Dive Center's website. Not having dived for 5 years except for a recent pool refresher course, my wife & I were looking for a low stress dive to start our cruise vacation. The shore entry, small group (just the 2 of us with Michelle, our DM) and 60' max depth was just the ticket. If you're used to diving the Red Sea or GBR then this dive might seem too tame but for us it was perfect - and only $75 for two tanks! If I get back to St. Thomas then I would consider a boat dive with CDC. The shop is more a shack than anything else & the area tends to get very crowded but it's location is great & the staff are wonderful. (tip: bring bug spray). Enjoy!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Coki Dive Center is the ideal place if you are an experienced certified diver or if you have never even snorkeled in your life. They offer an explorer dive option for the non certified diver to see what diving is all about. I took advantage of this explorer dive option as a shore excursion from the Ruby Princess that spent a day in St. Thomas. I went with an experienced PADI dive master who took a small group of four of us down to 35 feet. The coral reef and the fish were magnificent. This experience was the highlight of my entire cruise. Don't be intimidated by the questionnaire and release form that you are required to sign. This adventure is completely safe. You get a detailed instruction session and then you practice everything in four feet of water before going deeper. Highly recommend this!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I went on a cruise (first time) for our 20th anniversary, and at our stop in St. Thomas, we went to the Coki Beach Dive Club to try scuba diving (also for the first time). Jim was our instructor and he did a great job of explaining everything to a couple of beginners. After some instruction on land, it was into the crystal clear water to try it out. Jim was very patient and helpful, and was really fun to learn from. After the dive, we still had time left to enjoy the beach before we had to go back to get on the ship. We had a load of fun and would love to go back.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I went on our honeymoon cruise the first week of Dec. 2012. We booked the excursion sight unseen. Jim was our divemaster. He had so much patience with us and another couple with us. He was very knowledgeable and attentive to us beginners. The scenery was simply awesome. Beautiful clear turquoise water and clean white sand. Afterward he answered all of our questions and gave us insight on becoming certified. We plan on completing our certification and returning for more fun at Coki Beach Dive Club. Jim you were awesome. Thanks again brother.