“Best Dive Instructors EVER”

Red Hook Dive Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
2-Tank Discover Scuba in ST Thomas with Optional Snorkeling
Ranked #5 of 30 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Hook Dive Center is a full service PADI Dive Center located in American Yacht Harbor on the east end of St Thomas. We invite you to stop by our shop where we offer all levels of dive instruction, daily dive excursions, private charters, dive and snorkel rental equipment, air/nitrox fills, and equipment service. We also offer a large selection of dive and snorkel related equipment for sale.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Russell and Tom took my new husband and I for my first dive ever about a week ago-they made the experience truly wonderful! We went on the afternoon dive in St. Thomas, USVI. I had never been diving before, but Tom and Russell were both very reassuring, calm, kind and knowledgeable-I'm so thankful they were the ones that took me on my first diving trip. They definitely made you feel safe and at the same time got you to have a lot of fun! They also have a really nice boat, and their diving equipment is in excellent condition. Super great people, and I hope to see them again next time we go to St. Thomas!!

Reviewed June 9, 2010

RED HOOK DIVE CENTER http://redhookdivecenter.com/
I have dove with many dive operators and Red Hook Dive Center is one of the best. I had two friends with me that had never dove. Red Hook put them through an intro course at a local resort pool in the morning and we dove that afternoon. One of my friends got extremely anxious and wanted to quit upon entering open water. Wayne was very calm and understanding. He talked her through her fear and she was able to complete the dive. (many other dive operators would have showed her to the boat saying I got her money, just one less person to worry about during this dive) Wayne stayed with both of my friends throughout the dive. I was EXTREMELY impressed with his professionalism. Both of my friends had a GREAT first dive. They are eager to get certified.
The dive shop is impressive. The boat is impressive. The equipment is in excellent shape. The dive site that they chose was excellent. I cant say enough about this professional Dive Operation.
If you are looking for the BEST Dive Operator on St. Thomas you will not go wrong chosing Red Hook Dive Center.
Thanks again Wayne, Tom and Travis for a great trip.

Robert A. Hurst
Pensacola, Fl.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

I stayed in St. Thomas for 4 days and scheduled a dive with the Red Hook crew. I contacted them via email and telephone and they quickly responded. I was a bit nervous for the dive since it was my 1st ocean dive but the knowledge and professionalism of the crew immediately put me at ease. It was a beautiful day and we did 2 great dives. I even went ahead and booked another dive the next day. i highly recommend this dive center and hope to go out with them again if i make back to St. Thomas.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

I have just recently went to the Virgin Islands for the first time, and whenever I go away on vacation, I love to go scuba diving. I didn't think scuba diving got much better than what I had done over the years, until I came to the Red Hook Diving Center. I will probably remember my time there for the rest of my life, the people were extremely fun and professional and made me and my dads dive amazing. They took us to the most unique diving locations in the Virgin Islands. They made me feel safe, and trained us superbly before the dive so that when we did dive it was fun and easy. It doesn't matter how much diving experience you have, either it be your first dive or your 105th dive, you will be treated with the up most respect and gratitude. In my opinion nothing even comes close to the Red Hook Diving Center, and I will definitely be returning there again to have a great time.

Regards,
Robert and Mark

1  Thank Rob11235
Reviewed May 27, 2010

We dove with two dive outfits while we were in St. Thomas, and Red Hook Dive Center was definitely the preferred. It's more expensive than other dive shops, but the service, the set up and the equipment were all superior to the other one we went with. Beautiful boats, very knowledgeable and friendly staff and very safe to dive with. We'd definitely go back with them if we returned to St. Thomas in the future