“Red Hook Dive Center - Awesome Trip”

Red Hook Dive Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
2-Tank Discover Scuba in ST Thomas with Optional Snorkeling
Ranked #5 of 30 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Hook Dive Center is a full service PADI Dive Center located in American Yacht Harbor on the east end of St Thomas. We invite you to stop by our shop where we offer all levels of dive instruction, daily dive excursions, private charters, dive and snorkel rental equipment, air/nitrox fills, and equipment service. We also offer a large selection of dive and snorkel related equipment for sale.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 16, 2010

A must do in St. Thomas! Excellent staff, had a great time. Two dives in the a.m. were loads of fun. Have taken dive trips in Hawaii and Australia before and wasn't really expecting much. Actually much better then I thought. Staff was great with the new divers as well as those with more experience. Excellent equipment. Highly recommended! Bonus was a good tip on a restaurant for dinner that night.....I also recommend going to the restaurant named "13"

1  Thank Jon G

Reviewed February 23, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at the Whyndam Sugar Bay and booked a dive with Redhook. It was a great experience. From our instruction at the pool with Miki and out on the boat with Tom and Zan. They were very professional and made everyone feel comfortable with the dive. I would recommend it to anyone interested. Great time!!! Well worth it.

1  Thank ejsimps
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I went to St Thomas to relax - missed the Washington, DC Snowmagedon - so relax I did. I haven't been diving in 18 months and the thought of diving caused me to be "un-relaxed". However, after my wife demanded I get out and dive - ($$$ insurance???) - I talked to Peggy at Red Hook Dive Center and she took care of getting me scheduled for a two tank morning dive. I used my mask and fins, they provided everything else. The Dive Team: Tom and Miki and Boat Captain "Zan" were awesome. The made every effort to help me relax and enjoy the two dives. Relax I did!
Call these professionals and enjoy a relaxing experience diving the beautiful warm bath waters of St Thomas.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

We found you guys through our hotel, Wyndam. Great staff, experienced, friendly. Thanks for the great time!

Reviewed January 19, 2010

I'm a certified diver who wanted to dive with my non-certified friend. He did a pool session with Russell (one of the best most patient instructors I've ever encountered) which gave him the confidence and the knowledge to go diving with me that afternoon. We went out that afternoon with Mickey, our friendly Japanese divemaster. While it was just my friend and me that day (that's right a personal Divemaster for us), we were told they limit the number of divers to 6 on busy days. So while the price was a little more than I paid in the past, the service was far superior. I'd happily do it.... over and over again.