“Wonderful diving experience!”

Red Hook Dive Center
Ranked #11 of 31 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Hook Dive Center is a full service PADI Dive Center located in American Yacht Harbor on the east end of St Thomas. We invite you to stop by our shop where we offer all levels of dive instruction, daily dive excursions, private charters, dive and snorkel rental equipment, air/nitrox fills, and equipment service. We also offer a large selection of dive and snorkel related equipment for sale.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I went to St. Thomas for our honeymoon and decided on the two morning dives. We had a great time and the staff was extremely polite and professional! They gave us lots of advice on choosing our dive times/locations, and were very knowledgable. We would absolutely recommend red hook to any level diver. We are already planning our next trip :)

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"discover scuba"
"feel comfortable"

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Me and my fiance had a great time with Red Hook Dive Center. We like to snorkel but have never gone diving. We first practiced in the pool and then went out on our first dive. Everyone we worked with was great. Travis put up with me being terrified very well and eventually coaxed me down and it was amazing! We saw tons of fish, and a sting ray! We would love to go out with them again and look forward to getting certified.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great dive, close to port. Knowledgeable staff. Thanks for an enjoyable day. We dove cow and calf rocks with multiple swim throughs and tunnels. Saw sea turtles and healthy marine life. Coral growth was healthy.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Excellent diving! We spent the week diving both the east side and southern dive sites. The entire crew is very professional with an emphasis on safety and fun. They cater to all divers regardless of experience. Can't wait to go back!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was very happy with my dive trip through Red Hook Dive Center. The staff was great and they took us to two great dive sites. I felt very safe and everyone on the trip was pleasant and helpful. I was staying at Sugar Bay Resort and Red Hook had a representative there. I was very fortunate that I found them for my diving needs. Not only did they give a great dive trip, they also were helpful with giving enough on stuff to do on both St Thomas and St John. Ash was awesome and very helpful!