“Great dive experience”

and up
2-Tank Discover Scuba in ST Thomas with Optional Snorkeling
Ranked #6 of 28 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Hook Dive Center is a full service PADI Dive Center located in American Yacht Harbor on the east end of St Thomas. We invite you to stop by our shop where we offer all levels of dive instruction, daily dive excursions, private charters, dive and snorkel rental equipment, air/nitrox fills, and equipment service. We also offer a large selection of dive and snorkel related equipment for sale.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Cypress, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dive experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We just returned from St Thomas and completed our OWD certification with Red Hook Dive Center. What a professional dive shop. My 14 year old son had a great time on the dives and so did I.

Thanks.

lees summit, mo
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Zane, Sam and Joe were great. 1st timer here, but now hooked. Seeking to get certified and want to dive more and more. Like swimming in giant aquarium. The guys at Red Hook in St Thomas were great. A definite "must do" !!!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Dives - Enjoyable Experience Getting My Open Water Cert.”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

If you're looking for a dive center on the east end of St Thomas, USVI, I highly recommend Red Hook Dive Center. Very professional but fun, relaxing, inviting, and pretty funny staff. Any of the dive masters and other staff I met were all great people to work with and I look forward to diving with them again. Plus, their prices are pretty attractive.

My instructor, Joe, was a fantastic resource and was very patient but honest when I messed up. I hope to dive with him again someday!

If you do dive with them, request a site named Arches and Tunnels. You won't be disappointed!

Brownsburg, Indiana
“A perfect first dive experience.”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My wife and I came back to St. Thomas for our 10th anniversary and this was our first diving experience. I had always wanted to try scuba diving this this was a great opportunity. The staff at Red Hook made it very easy and a lot of fun. Starting with pool instruction that was very helpful they did everything to make sure we were comfortable, knowledgeable, and ready to dive. We went on our first dive the next day and decided to book another dive the day after. Again all of our questions were answered and we were wonderfully taken care of. Each dive was a great experience.

Visited June 2011
Pensacola, Fl
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Dive - Again”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Thanks to Wayne, Russell and Travis for a great afternoon of diving.
Once again, I took two friends who were not certified with me to St. Thomas. Joe was able to get them through the Discover Scuba course at the Windham in the morning and had them ready for an afternoon dive.
Russell was our dive master and did a great job making my beginner friends feel comfortable diving. Wish I had more time to dive.
This is a great dive operation. I highly recommend Red Hook Dive Center to all that wish to dive while visiting St. Thomas.

Visited June 2011