We rented directly from an owner. Stayed in Building C-207. Condo has been remodeled and is very pleasant. When there was a slight issue with the AC the owner was right on top of it. The views from the balcony were amazing and walking right out on the beach fantastic. You could spend your whole time there, but taxis are available to take you to Red Hook where you can hop a ferry to St John and check out their town and beaches. We were going to rent a car, but opted to taxi it during our stay. We'd walk up the hill to take the $1 bus into Red Hook and then take the taxi back. Even with taxi's we never came close to reaching the money we would spent on a rental and we dodged the bullet on dealing with the scary twists and turns of the roads. Sapphire Beach Resort puts you in great proximity to great sailing and snorkling trips. Location is everything. If we go back to St. Thomas, this is where we'd stay again. Book through VBRO or HomeAway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands