TripAdvisor

from $90.00
from $800.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews secret harbour captain sam turtle cove fish st thomas discover scuba snorkeling trip open water octopus took great care sting ray feel comfortable cruise ship sea turtles virgin islands snorkel gear laid back
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

The teenagers did their first tropical water dive and it was magical! Cow & Calf was a fun and beautiful site, with sightings of shark, sea turtle, lion fish, green moray etc. Spending the rest of the day on the beach in Secret Harbour is recommended; great little beach with nice snorkelling and a pretty view.

Date of experience: January 2019
Aqua Action D, Manager at Aqua Action Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Cow and Calf are our some of our favorite sites! So glad you all enjoyed! See you guys next time!

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time diving and snorkeling with Dave and Abby today. Went to Ledges and Stragglers.

Thank you for diving with us! We really enjoyed having you on the boat this week. You're such a pleasure to dive with and you wife is quite the snorkeler! Looking forward to the next time.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I had a great time at Aqua Action Dive during my time on St. Thomas! I completed my PADI open water certification with them and then did a two tank dive a few days later. They are friendly, helpful, and they take you out in small groups which is great. They made me feel comfortable in the water, and they were nice enough to bring me to different dive sites each day. Highly recommend them if you are coming to St. Thomas for your PADI certification or if you’re just diving for fun!

Date of experience: January 2019
Aqua Action D, Manager at Aqua Action Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

We really enjoyed having you join our Aqua Action dive family! Can't wait to dive with you again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2019

We had an awesome day with the crew from Aqua Action. Dave, Courtney and Abby took us out to Shipwreck Cove on Buck Island. We had two great dives. I would recommend them.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

We had a supertime with the diving team. Me and my sun dived, the other family snorkeling. Really recommend this dive center.

Date of experience: December 2018
Aqua Action D, Manager at Aqua Action Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Thank you for diving and snorkeling with us! It was a great time having you all on the boat with us.