“Excellent professional and courteous operation”

Aqua Action Dive Center
Ranked #10 of 28 Tours in East End
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Action Dive Center is a PADI Five-Star Instructor Development Dive and Snorkel Resort located at Secret Harbour Beach Resort on beautiful St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. Our focus is on custom-tailored dive and snorkel trips, individual training (beginner through instructor!), and small, fun groups of people! Enjoy a morning or afternoon dive or snorkel trip on our 30' Dive Boat, Ocean Express. Diving not your thing? Why not plan a half- or full-day trip on our excursion boat - a 35' Intrepid, Ocean Explorer! With plenty of seating (both sun and shade), you can visit the beautiful St. John beaches for some great snorkeling or sightseeing. And with plenty of speed, you can plan a trip to the Baths, Jost Van Dyke, or the Willy-T in the British Virgin Islands. Breakfast, snacks, and open bar on all of our Ocean Explorer trips! Rather not be on a boat? No worries - you can just hang back on our beach and enjoy the clear, calm waters of Secret Harbour - we offer beach chairs, kayaks, paddle boats, stand-up paddleboards, snorkeling (the best on St. Thomas!), a beautiful white sand beach and a beach side bar and bistro.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Ocean View, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent professional and courteous operation”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Just finished a week of diving with Aqua Action. All our dives were excellent. Their operation is very professional and safety conscious. All involved are expert, friendly, and took very good care of us above and below the water.

Visited February 2013

orlando florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best choice for any on water activity in St. Thomas!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visiting Secret Harbor we used the dive shop daily. The shop was super convenient for snorkel equipment, beach chairs & our favorite new water sport standup paddleboarding! We took the boards out everyday to snorkel, and even did yoga on them. If you dive, or want to learn, make sure you contact this shop. The shop is located in a great spot to dive right off shore or take a day trip to several other jawdropping locations close by. Trustworthy, good people.

Visited January 2013
Jacksonville
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Birthdays”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of chartering a boat with Sam and Diane. The trip was excellent! We went touring, snorkeling, hit the most popular islands in the BVI's. Diane knew exactly what we needed when we got back on the boat, whether it was ice cold water or a cocktail to celebrate a birthday. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Thanks Sam and Diane! Hope to see you again!

Visited January 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Outstanding group of people !!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I celebrated my 50th birthday with girlfriends and Sam and Diane from aqua Divers best your guide for our Island hopping and Diane was the hostess with the mostest !! Highly recommend to anyone!! Can't wait to go back and do it again !! Can't thank y'all enough for my special day!!! As I say it was off the chain!!

St. Thomas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Day trip on Ocean Explorer was the best time ever !!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I had 4 friends visiting me on St Thomas for one of their birthdays, 50th is a big deal. I personally know the dive operation at Aqua Action who are top notch group of great people. Sam and Diane the owners had purchased a party speed boat a few months ago and were doing day trips to St John and the BVI'S so I chose to make that the excursion for the birthday girl. I must say that was the best time ever and it made the birthday party very special. Sam and Diane are the greatest hosts and it would not have been half as special had they not been with us. I HIGHLY recommend this trip .