My family of 5 is leaving tomorrow but no one wants to go! We had the most wonderful time. The Cove (not the hotel = reef) is totally fabulous. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with 3 flat screens and a fabulous kitchen. I'm on the 5th flr of the St John bldg and the view from every room is most beautiful. We rented a car. We had a minivan. People go nuts out here about the need for a 4 wheel drive vehicle but don't believe it. We went all over St Thomas and St John in our minivan. It's more important to have a large car if you have a large family than anything else and you definitely want a car. If u read through all the reviews you will be well prepared for your trip with tips like - rent a car, food shop at cost-u-less, bring ur own floats, take car boat to st john go to trunk bay etc.. The Cove, however, kept my kids busy whenever we were here at the timeshare with activities like, tye dye t shirts, sand art, ice cream, temporary tatoos, pool games, ping pong and wii. It also has a fabulous pool with a slide and a cute beach. For a bigger beach with smoother sand u can go right next door. We ate at the pool restaurant 2x. It has good food with reasonable prices. We love this place. LOVE IT!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands