We just spend five nights at the facility in a two bedroom villa. This is perfect for our family of five. The villa had plenty of room and great amenities. My only complaint is the quality of the bed and sheets in the "master bedroom". The mattress on the king size bed was not the usual quality I expect at a Marriott property. The sheets were also of a lower quality than I expect. The two queen size beds in the second bedroom were much better.
There is plenty of activities for the family. The pool area is great. We also visited the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morningstar resort. The pool area at Reef/Star are nice but not geared towards children. If you are on a romantic get away and not with the children the Reef/Star may be better suited for you. However, Frenchman's Cove is definitely the place for a family.
I will definitely return with the family in tow in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands