My wife and I just recently returned from the Frenchman's Cove in St. Thomas, and already wishing we could go back. Along with the amazing views, nice rooms, and friendly service, there was tons of things to do around the hotel. The Adventure Center kiosk by the pool helped us sign up for night kayaking, which turned out to be one of the best experiences we had in the islands. These kayaks have a clear polymer bottom (made from the same type of polymer used in jet fighter windows, so totally safe), and LED lights that illuminate the ocean floor beneath you. It was easy to see all the way to the bottom, and we saw a green sea turtle, sting rays, huge sea urchins, many types of fish, tons of coral, a rare spotted eagle-ray, and an ancient sunken cannon. The kayaks were light, and easy to maneuver. Our guide Chris was extremely friendly and accommodating, as he guided us through coves along the banks and showed us historical Danish fort remains and other points of interests. We actually met the owners of the Adventure Center the next evening, who were also very friendly, and they told us about the other activities they offer, such as snorkeling and even a water-powered jet pack. We had a great time, can't wait to go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands