The views from Frenchman's Cove are spectacular! We were not disappointed in our 2 bedroom/2 bath villa! The property is rather awkwardly perched on the side of the hill which makes for a great deal of walking to get to the pool, beach, market, and the restaurant. I am a stair person, so it was not a big deal that the elevators are VERY slow.They would benefit from a bit of space management around the pool and restaurant area. The restaurant would benefit from a remodel-it really feels crammed into a corner. Check-in was quick and easy. The staff was friendly and helpful. Daily happy hours at the pool are a plus! We were on the go, so the size of the beach was not an issue. The wonderful views and interesting sights in and out of the harbor make up for the lack of sand. There is ample parking if you rent a car. The neighboring Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morningstar Beach are an added bonus. We will return in the future!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands