From the moment we arrived until the moment we left everything was great. We were welcomed on arrival by TJ who could not have been nicer or more helpful. He asked if we were celebrating some special occasion and then sent a bottle of wine to our room. We had a nice condo on the 3rd floor of the St John Building. The view was good (a higher floor would have been even better) and we didn't mind the walk to the pool and beach (both of which were clean and well maintained). The resort felt quiet even though it was busy and the staff were all so friendly and nice. We rented a car and ate out every night. The restaurant at the resort is fine but better for lunch than dinner. For dinner we liked Havana Blue and Mims. The NorthSide Bistro is also a great place to eat if you go to the Magen's Bay area. Keep in mind that taxis charge by the person so a round trip to anywhere can get expensive. We have stayed at Marriott timeshares in Aruba and St Kitts. This place is much, much better!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott and Expedia so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands