The Marriott was lovely and the staff very helpful. The food is quite expensive but when you stay in a resort you have to expect that. If you don't rent a car you are at the mercy of the cab drivers who are out to rip you off. 10.00 dollars per person ,from the airport to the Marriott and an additional charge for each piece of luggage ( 4.00 for a large, 2 dollars for a small) and the airport is less than 5 mins from the resort. We were there in Sept., which is slow season, so a lot of the attractions were closed but there was still plenty to do and see. Would definitely go back, but maybe do a few things differently.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands