Tripadvisor
Charlotte Amalie
Review Highlights
Recommend Alpha Jewelers

Had a wonderful experience this past week at Alpha Jewelers working with Ivana Macharova. She was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
dhw333
Wilmington, North Carolina
Jewelry on St Thomas!

Monica was awesome and worked with us on price!! Love love love my new blue diamond ring —- and my... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
daveh51896
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St. Thomas
from $35.90
from $32.83
from $154.99
More Info
All reviews customer service gold bracelet been coming here for years jewelry store st thomas blue diamond ring beautiful jewelry beautiful ring repeat customers no pressure purchase price rum punch wedding ring an amazing experience wings great selection shopping experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Alpha Jewelers in St. Thomas had the best selection and customer service. Ivana Macharova helped us tremendously the entire time. I had been looking for a ring with an amethyst stone and wasn't able to find anything at the jewelry stores we had checked before Alpha. Ivana was able to find the perfect amethyst ring for me along with and emerald ring for my mother and an additional diamond ring to match her wedding band. We walked away very happy. The prices were great and they were always willing to work with us to get us the best deal possible. Whether you just want something specific or are just looking, they will find something perfect for you! We will definitely be coming back if ever in St. Thomas again.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We have been shopping with Sonny at Alpha Jewelers in St. Thomas VI for over 6 years!
If you cannot find what you want they will create it for you! Our very first visit Sonny helped me create a new wedding ring it’s an amazing work of art!! This past visit was amazing as well with new earrings. Their staff are awesome! not pushy they will work with you and make your experience amazing!!
They have a new store go visit you won’t be disappointed!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Great selection, Something for everyone, and the most important wonderful people. We would like to say thanks to each and everyone who assist us during our visit , and our special thanks to Ivana and Sonny who makes our time in the store enjoyable. They help me to choose my beautiful green diamond, and a couple of other pieces. I still love and enjoy my beautiful ring :).
We highly recommend to everyone who interesting in purchasing jewelry to stop by at this store. You will not be disappointed.
We look forward to stop by at this wonderful store again.
Thank you Ivana and Sonny, again.
Marina and Alex.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Visited Alpha Jewelers late 2018 and fell in love with a yellow and white gold ankle bracelet along with a gold bracelet. Riya helped with the selection and made my boyfriend an offer he couldn't refuse. Such a great experience we had Riya help with gold earring selection in August via email and phone. So pleased with that experience my Christmas present was, you guessed it, gold jewelry from Alpha! This time Harsha took care of us and she did not disappoint. Harsha found just the perfect gold necklace fitting my specifications exactly - and I love it! I'm hoping to get back for a visit to their store again in St Thomas this year, 2020, but happy to know that I'm only one email, text or phone call away. THANK YOU HARSHA AND RIYA! We were so lucky to have happened on Alpha Jewelers and these young ladies.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We were on a business/fun trip in 2015 and bought several pieces from Alpha Jewelers/ Harsha Kanjani! Excellent customer service and warm family- like connection!- They are excellent and we will always go to them -even living in Texas!!!! I would highly recommend them for quality and honesty!

Thank you, Alpha Jewelers and Harsha!!!

Date of experience: January 2020