“Best Pizza and Half-Price!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kokopelli Cafe

Kokopelli Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Description: Voted Best Pizza in the Virgin Islands 2013,2014 and 2015!!!At Kokopelli Cafe, we are dedicated to providing you with the best service on the island. Our food is made to order with fresh ingredients and this takes a little extra time. We look forward to continuing this tradition and providing a fun, comfortable atmosphere for the whole family. Whether on your way to the movies, the grocery store or just stopping by for takeout, we look forward to seeing you and hope you have a wonderful experience. Thank you for stopping by and spending time with us!
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Pizza and Half-Price!!!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

On Wednesday evening, Kokopelli's has Happy Hour -- drinks AND pizza are on special. The pizza's are half price!!

We had an "Every 'Ting" Pizza and it was one of the BEST pizza's we have ever eaten! The toppings were crisp and flavorful and the crust is every bit as yummy as the rest of the pizza! This is a local place. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. This is not a usual "tourist" place...not fancy. The staff is very friendly and we had a lot of fun! I wish we had a Kokopelli's back in Indianapolis. We would go every Wednesday!!

• Visited March 2014
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. Our staff has worked very hard to make Kokopelli a fun and relaxed environment! We also feel extremely fortunate to have such a talented kitchen staff who consistently put out a great product... Each time I see reviews like this, it really makes me happy to know that we are doing things right! Thanks again, Pat and Jen..

Hilliard, Florida
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This place has some amazing pizza. Even the dough is amazing---I never eat the crust, and I ate it all the night I went. You have to go on Wednesday for half price pizza. And I also hear they have the coldest beer on the island. I wouldn't know because I had the sangria that is made special every day by the sangria guy. Which I also highly recommend. The sangria was amazing.

Visited February 2014
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post your review! Jen and i are very fortunate to have such a great staff who work very hard to put out great tasting food. I will make sure to pass on your review to Margarita. She does the dough everyday and does a great job! Thanks again, Pat & Jen.
Westminster, Colorado
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I have been regular visitors over the past year and we have gotten to know the owners and staff in that time. We have always been treated well and the food and service has always been outstanding. Pat and Jen are running a restaurant the way it should be done. We have moved off-island, and while there aren't too many things we are going to miss, Pat and Kokopelli will most certainly be one of them. We will be visiting if we return to St. Thomas.

• Visited February 2014
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind words. Jen and I have tried to make Kokopelli a friendly local hangout,with great quality food. Its because of loyal customers like you that make the hard work worth it ! Thanks again and please stop in when you get back on island.
St. Thomas
“Great location for dinner and a movie”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This spot has a PRIME location as the only restaurant at Market Square East [coincidentally, the only movie theater complex on the island]. I've eaten here--mostly salads and pizzas--several times over the years and the food has been fairly good at a decent price point.

My only bone of contention is with the dessert. For OVER $5 a slice, I expected more than just a sliver of cheesecake or red velvet cake that wasn't more of a pinkish color. For this reason I won't bother with dessert the next time I go, because I do intend to return.

• Visited January 2014
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you very much for posting your review. We are very happy to hear that you are happy overall with our food quality and service!! We have worked very hard to keep up our consistency on food quality and service..

I will speak with our staff on the size of the cake slices that are being served and correct this issue..

Again, thanks for being a loyal customer,
Pat and Jen
BsAs
“Value for money!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This spot is a must stop when going to the cinema in St Thomas. It has a good selection of pizzas, entrees and starters. Do not miss the salmon entree and the chicken wings with Duvel Belgium beer, great!! Friendly staff and quick!

• Visited January 2014
pwitcher2, Owner at Kokopelli Cafe, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you very much for posting your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed our Salmon entrée! That was our Kitchen Managers creation and it has become very popular.. I'm also very happy to hear that our staff was friendly and fast! Jen and I have really tried to maintain a friendly and efficient atmosphere! Happy New Year--- Pat and Jen