Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $75.00
from $90.00
from $154.99
More Info
All reviews uncle charlie jewelry store st thomas tennis bracelet wings quality jewelry great quality family owned business the entire staff old friends fine jewelry diamond rings purchased several customer service fair price diamond earrings the past years
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I love my new Citizen watch. Solar powered and in the exact colours I wanted at a ridiculously good price. Absolutely worth a visit for some man jewelry.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were introduced to Imperial Jewelers several years ago by friends. Bought then and are back now. We stay on island as well as stop here on cruises. Always go visit our friends at Imperial! We feel the prices are very fair. Merchandise is superb. Give great discounts! Had rings resized! Got a new setting for my diamond several years ago. Lots of compliments! Very friendly people, very knowledgeable, not high pressure! Very honest and trustworthy. Mostly deal with Rocky but Karen is nice and of course, Charlie, when he is there. He is in and out traveling!
We highly recommend this store for all your jewelry needs!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our friends directed us to Imperial Jewelers several years ago. Anytime we are on a cruise that stops in St. Thomas, we stop by to shop or just to say hello. On our last visit Anita helped me find just the right earrings. I would recommend anytime you are in St. Thomas, look them up!

1  Thank KathyT201510
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner Michael and I have been traveling often on Royal Caribbean Cruiseline and many times we are in St Thomas. Many years ago we were directed by one of our cruise friends to go to Imperial Jewels which we did. Since then we have returned often to Imperial Jewlers because they are honest and trustworthy and they offer beautiful jewelry at very good prices. They are also very friendly and welcoming. We always recommend Imperial Jewlers to other people. We will continue to do business with Imperial Jewlers and we look forward to returning to St Thomas and to Imperial Jewlers.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Lgood quality and fair prices. Worked with Helen Charlie was out of the storenHelen is his sister. Found items we wanted cleaned our jewelry and even sized one rng

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Having bought a few pieces (Diamond engagement ring, Blue diamond ring, Blue & White diamond ear rings, and a Blue & White diamond necklace), we stopped in again to look around. Wife needed to have her diamond rings resized and we shopped a new Tanzanite bracelet. Joe is great to deal with and always pleasant. They cleaned & resized her rings at no charge. Will be back when I have enough for the bracelet.

1  Thank 351cf
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

There are endless amounts of jewelry stores in Charlotte Amalie but for some reason we always end up buying our jewelry from them. The reasons we buy here are the great low pressure sales tactics, the quality of the merchandise and the prices. The store is in a new location due to the storm. When shopping for jewelry you should check multiple stores but make sure one of those stores in Imperial Jewelers.

1  Thank dgouldd
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Our favorite Jewelers on the island are Imperial Jewelers. We have bought multiple times from them in 11 trips to St Thomas and we felt like old friends each time we arrive at the store. They have been great. I have upgraded rings and earrings a number of times and each time they have been outstanding with their help and with discounts. This time we worked with Anita and felt that we got just an awesome deal on an earring upgrade. We highly recommend them to anyone shopping for jewelry on St Thomas.
All the pieces that I have purchased at Imperial have appraised for more than the purchase price usually by a significant margin so I always have piece of mind shopping there.

1  Thank Deborah J
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I learned that motto years ago when I first met Joe at Imperial Jewelers. Now, every visit to St. Thomas is not complete without a stop at Imperial Jewelers. Whether we stop by to have them check the stones and settings on my wife’s jewelry, clean my wife’s jewelry or buy new pieces we always feel like we are dealing with family. I have been buying jewelry for my wife and girls from Imperial Jewelry for ten years. I have always received a great value for the money spent.
My wife has all of her jewelry appraised for insurance purposes and her appraisals always appraise for more than what we paid at Imperial Jewelers.
You will feel comfortable, not pressured and leave knowing you got a good value for
your money spent at Imperial Jewelers.

1  Thank RobertAHurst
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Have been shopping at Imperial Jewelers for over 15 years. Their selection and prices cannot be surpassed. The staff (Karen, Uncle Charlie and the rest of the family) treat you as if you are family too. Unfortunately they had to move out of their original store, due to the hurricane this past fall, but that has not changed their warmth, friendliness and wonderful selection of Jewelery . I have purchased many pieces and love them all, and I completely trust the entire staff. Next time you are in St. Thomas stop in and see for yourself why they have been in business for so long you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank hs2bs