“Surprisingly Good Mexican Food”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Los Angeles, California
“Surprisingly Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I hate paying for chips and salsa, but I guess that's they way it is over here. Basic standard fare, but all very tasty.

Visited August 2014
4 Thank Mike W

Charlotte Amalie, VI, United States
“Yum”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is what I imagine eating food in mexico to be like. Had an experience with a not so friendly waitress once, but the bartender turned it right around!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lu H
Coral Springs
“Great Spot!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The wife and I stopped here by accident while exploring the island. It was exactly what we were looking for: reasonably priced($12 meals), great selection of drinks(I chose the "Pain Killer" and a "Bushwacker"), food was filling and fresh, staff very polite. Dawn was our server, she was very friendly, attentive, and because of this, when we return to the islands we will return here no doubt.

5 Thank SJA540
Tampa, Florida
“Friendly, great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

loved the food and the day of the dead décor. It was a slow stormy day and we enjoyed talking to our waitress who commutes from Jost!!!!

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank Kashicarbs
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
“One on my best Mexican meal I ever had, Yes!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

GreenGos! Is a Mexican gallery restaurant and cantina in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico for those who like good, very good, buenisima Mexican food. GreenGos exceeds all my previous mexican culinary delights. I enjoy a plate with three soft tortillas of fish combined with an abundant delicious salad and one margarita with a soft taste of cucumber wow! Very refreshing and very in balanced. I loved it!!! The Staff was very attentive and accommodating. The chef came from the kitchen to explain us the details, the different options and their content... I love what I ate. ALL delicious also I ate a piece of the pork soft tortilla my husband gave me to try and also I love it! Good Luck GreenGos! Just waiting for a chance to go back.

• Visited August 2014