“ABSOLUTELY BEST NACHOS EVER!!!!”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Craving some Mexican food and found Greengos! The loaded nachos are the best I have had in over 20 years....and I know my nachos!! layer upon layer of cheese, beans, corn, peppers, more cheese....yup..pretty awesome.. Service fantastic.

4  Thank ccsixpack

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Every time I go, I'm fortunate to get a table. This place is always packed and for a good reason! Their margaritas are awesome and the food is better than any other Mexican (or Tex Mex) on the island. Definitely try the ghost pepper salsa! It's super spicy but still tasty. This is definitely one of my favorite places to go. I just wish they were open at night, every night!!

4  Thank Erbodyhatezcris
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Not bad but not great. A bit on the greasy side. Pretty friendly staff. Tucked away in a nice alleyway in downtown.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place is one of a kind and fabulous!! We enjoyed top notch margaritas from classic to specialty creations. The food is just a good, wish we could have tried more! They have a great atmosphere, great staff and can't wait to return!! Brought home a bottle of their "house" infused tequila to enjoy!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place!!

2  Thank natgilpin
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and I stumbled across this little gem recently while ashore of the RCI Oasis.

Ice cold margaritas and really, really good nachos!

Their in house hot sauce had a some great heat and the place was lively and the wait staff seemed to having a good time. Tremendous selection of tequilas!

2  Thank Dann K