“good food”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food was good and not too pricey. Only downside is there is no air conditioning. They have ceiling fans only.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had some time to kill before dinner and stopped in for a drink as this place was recommended by a local we met at the beach. We were told to try the margarita made with chili infused tequila, peach and cilantro. I know, sounds a bit odd, but OH MY GOODNESS was it good. It was the best combination of spicy hot and sweet, and having it frozen with cilantro mixed in put it over the top. And understand, I hate peach. Hate the fruit. Hate the flavor. So for me to say this flavor combo works is to say a lot. I can't comment on the food as we didn't eat, but I can tell you that you have to try this particular margarita.

2  Thank Relax099
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had a good lunch at Greengos. Staff efficient but not overly friendly. Thought fish taco portions on the small side but delicious,

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Adrien the owner was warm and welcoming to me and my friends as we arrived in St. Thomas. He opened the bar early for us where we got to sample the many tequila's he has to offer with natural flavors. Any drink with blended cilantro in it is the way to go! cool place, with good vibes. Nighttime was packed with people and live music. highly recommended. eco friendly :) hence the name "green"go

3  Thank Amy G
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My favorite mexican food on the island!!! Love the atmosphere, love the presentation and the price. They have a multitude of infused tequilas. tucked away down hibiscus alley beautiful building. We eat there at least once a week for lunch.

2  Thank CarolB1962