“Great food”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I are from California and we can get great Mexican food this place was so good we at there twice we could really see this place doing well back home

3  Thank trishad57

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Nice place to grab a bite, food was good. Wish I could remember the waitress' name, really nice.

Would go back. Closes at 5:00 pm.

1  Thank travelers-tu
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I enter this restaurant on a rush, looking for a place to eat a quick bite. When I saw the name, I thought, I the menu would be more on the american line, hamburguers, mashed potatoes, hot dogs, mac and cheese... to my surpise, the menu is not. They had more of a Mexican or TexMex menu. The food was delicious. I had nachos with beef, as I was in a hurry... but service was great, food came fast and it all tasted good. I will definitely want to go again on a longer trip to enjoy more items on their menu.

2  Thank Cathy G
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food was excellent! The beef was fresh and well seasoned on the tacos. The nachos we had with chicken also very good. The service was very good, fast and friendly. One suggestion, they should let everyone know they are open for lunch but the hours are till 5 pm. We would stop by for an early dinner! Best mexican I've had in a long time, something new on the island!

1  Thank caroljay
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Really really awesome Mexican food! Extremely pleasantly surprised. Good food, great drinks. Easy location to find.

2  Thank carolmarraccini