“the best”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Birmingham, Michigan
“the best”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

this place was fabulous! we had a huge group and they were more than willing to accomodate us (even with luggage stacked up). waitress was super nice and fast!! i had the fish bowl (which our waitress suggested) and it was one of the best mexican dishes i have ever had. to my waitress... i hope you are wearing the mad dog tank :)

Visited February 2013
2 Thank dickskay

Burlington, Wisconsin
“Bandito Margarita”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Clever combination...spicy yet sweet...I dare you to try one. Two could be too many! Service was spot on and everyone was very polite. Tough we didn't eat there, many folks were and the food looked good.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Yvonne R
Tortola, B.V.I.
“Best Mexican Food in the Virgins!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great little spot in the heart of town with excellent food at a reasonable price. Service was prompt and the atmosphere was very friendly. I can't wait to get back!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Blue_Moon_Captain
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Mexican Food in Downtown!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This little spot had excellent Margaritas, burritos and tacos. Small place, but nice and cozy. Not too crowded. Not very loud in there either so you could chill out and read a newspaper. No view of the waterfront, but the doors were open, so it was bright in there. Cool decor and they sold cute shirts with their skeleton-like logo on it.

Service was friendly and fast too!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank JulieSchultz
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
“best Mexican on st thomas”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Im a local boat captain and after hearing several guests praise Greengo's for their food and service I decided to try them out and see for myself. I have to agree, even though the restaurant was busy during lunch the waitress was very prompt and courteous. My lunch (beef taco's) were delivered to me in a very timely matter. The waitress convinced me into having a Margarita (house specialty) and that was as good as my lunch. When I received my bill I was very surprised as to how low the price was, I will definitely be there often. Thanks Greengo's for serving actual Mexican food at a reasonable price! Ill be back very soon!

• Visited February 2013