“First Class Company!”

Caribbean Blue Boat Charters Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Virgin Islands, The Pulse Of The Caribbean "Voted one of the boating Meccas of the world"Enter a world of unsurpassed pristine beauty! 74 Island Wonders, surrounded by natural beauty, strewn with secluded beaches. Caribbean Blue Boat Charters is precisely the charter company to provide the most unforgettable experience in one of the worlds best kept secrets. Caribbean Blue offers 35ft Marlins equipped with the latest equipment and comforts, piloted by the best experienced licensed captains the islands have to offer. Our private charters have no schedule or agenda! It's your canvas to design your masterpiece of wonder!
Springfield, Missouri
“First Class Company!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Forget the large tour boats. It's worth the money to hire a private charter and Carribbean Blue is first class. Dave is an excellent captain. We were able to visit areas of the BVI's that no large tour could. We were able to decide when and where we wanted to stop. Would absolutely recommend this company. It was a highlight of my trip. Will definitely return to St. Thomas with other friends and will definitely take this tour again.

Visited December 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This Boat and Captain ROCKS!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had the Best day of my Trip with Caribbean Blue!!! My Friends and I had an amazing time with Captain Dave traveling to the Brithish Virgin Islands. He took us to places we never would have know about and saw some beautiful snorkel spots. I can't thank you enough. And the BOAT was one of the best I have ever been on, I felt so safe and the Radio "ROCKED"! Fun Day in the BVI! Thanks again. We will be back!

Frisco, Texas
“Favorite part of our trip!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This was by far, the best part of our vacation. Dan Perez and his staff are one of a kind. Very friendly, fun and safe people to boat with. We enjoyed a fantastic charter out to Jost Van Dyke and enjoyed the day sipping drinks on the beach. His captain was super nice and very accomodating. We can't wait to return for another party trip on one of the boats! -- Mary and Don

Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Incredible! An unbelievably fun experience!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I will never forget Caribbean Blue for making our tour of the BVI's, truly one of the best days of my life! I cannot say how thankful I am for Captain Dave to share with us his experienced perspective of the beauty of the BVI's! I recommend Caribbean Blue Bloat Charters in the highest regard for everyone! I can't wait to come back!!

Tampa, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Made Our Last Day the BEST!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Captain Dave was the greatest. He met my family and me at the Sandy Ground dock on Jost Van Dyke, BVI right on time. He took time to pack our luggage in a safe and dry area of the boat. We had the entire day and he took really good care of us. We went from Jost Van Dkye to Virgin Gorda (The Baths) - a very long boat ride and he pointed out places of interest along the way - Tortola, etc. At the Baths, he stopped close to the shoreline and we all swam ashore for a couple of hours hiking at the Baths. Later, we swam back to the boat and we were off to The Indians. Wow, he found the best spot to park the boat and we were off snorkeling. Then we went to the Caves. From there we went to Willy-Ts and even jumped-off. After Willy-Ts, we went to St. John Island and finally towards dark, we were dropped-off at St. Thomas, Red Hook.
I can't say enough about the Caribbean Blue Boat Charter and Captain Dave - the BEST!

Visited June 2012