“Not an Attraction, but a Brilliant Talented Artist”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jonna White Gallery
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've visited her gallery years ago and love her work. Her sister who runs the galleries really knows how to fit a work of art into your life. There is no pressure to buy and framing is wonderfully done and affordable. I had 3 works of art shipped to California from St. Thomas and had no problems at all, beautiful work that hangs proudly in my home.

It took a while to find her new gallery, in the opening of a 'passage', but there were Jonna White's new works to enjoy so I felt it was worth it to visit an old friend.

Do visit, you might just find what you didn't know you were looking for.

1  Thank Ms A G
in 2 reviews
"joana"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I know there have been some complaints about this gallery and Eddie who runs it but my personal experience is that although it sometimes takes time I have always been satisfied with the quality of the pictures received. I know that they have had problems with their framing company but in the end Eddie has always come through. I have been dealing with them for over ten years now and have 10 pictures on my walls, all beautifully framed.Well worth the wait!!

Neil E

Montreal

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I purchased four separate pieces of art three years ago at this little gallery. They were pricey, and this was the first time we bought anything of value in St. Thomas, so we were a little leery. However, our artwork arrived within 2-3 weeks and we constantly receive compliments on the pieces. Love their work.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

If you google additional ratings of this gallery, you will hear far worse reviews. I purchased a painting more than four months ago and was told I would receive the item within six weeks. Sine I never received the painting, I attempted every form of communication to reach the gallery with no luck. Fortunately, our item only cost $90.00 and we purchased it on a credit card. I opted to file a dispute with our credit card company and received a reimbursement. It's a shame...I think we're all buying the same "painting..."

4  Thank TMattingly