“Never received painting, had to file dispute”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jonna White Gallery
Reviewed July 12, 2012

If you google additional ratings of this gallery, you will hear far worse reviews. I purchased a painting more than four months ago and was told I would receive the item within six weeks. Sine I never received the painting, I attempted every form of communication to reach the gallery with no luck. Fortunately, our item only cost $90.00 and we purchased it on a credit card. I opted to file a dispute with our credit card company and received a reimbursement. It's a shame...I think we're all buying the same "painting..."

4  Thank TMattingly
in 2 reviews
"joana"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I bought several pieces of art in October, 2011 and have only received two of them. Upon contact (over 10 times) there are numerous excuses and never a product. There is definately something amiss at the gallery..... Buyer beware!!!!!

5  Thank Thomas04556062